Chapter 21

"Now, it's JungKook time!"

Now, they are in a dancing battle between junior students this year. And when JungKook heard his name called by the teacher, he knew it was time for him to stand out. He boldly stepped forward and dancing free style to the beat of the song. He looks very unpretentious and cool!

POV : JungKook
I move my whole body to the beat of the song. the movements I make and the style, are all learned from watching dancing videos. This is my first time in a dance club, but I myself did not think I could go through something like this. I am proud of myself for being able to stand out and show my talent.

Everyone hyping me up makes me more confident to show all the moves I have. Everyone cheered for me. I enjoy hearing all these loud noises. Applause was heard as I stepped back to give the others a chance to dance. The battle continued with more and more other great dancers.

After the battle was over, all students were given a break. I took a bottle of water handed to me by a teacher. I thanked her before drinking the water while the other hand wiped my sweat with a small towel. The battle was indeed fun although no winner will be announced.

While I was taking in the oxygen my body needed, I felt someone pat me on the shoulder twice. I turned in that direction. "Yes?" My eyes widened when I saw the person. Not one but two people. Tell me this is a dream. Or don't. They are—

"Hi, JungKook-ssi. I'm JiMin and this is TaeHyung. Glad to finally see you." JiMin and TaeHyung smiled kindly.

"We've been looking for you ever since. Glad we can meet at last." TaeHyung added.

What? Did I hear wrong? Are they looking for me? Me? Why? "Huh? Are you two looking for me?" I pointed to myself. The duo nodded their heads. "May I know why?" What is the reason? I don't think I did anything wrong or broke school rules. Or am I? What have I done?

"TaeHyung from the theater club and I am from this club, the dance club. If you haven’t heard, theater clubs and dance clubs do collabs and are now rehearsing to do welcome performances for junior students. But unfortunately, we lack one character and from my point of view, you are the only one who fits that character." JiMin explain as briefly as possible.

Did they offer me to join them? Really? Acting with the two of them on stage? Am I still dreaming? This is a good dream, right? If so, please don't wake me up. When I was silent for longer than I thought, TaeHyung opened his mouth.

"Do you want to join us or—"

"Yes, I want to!" I cheered excitedly.

POV : JungKook [end]

*on the other side*

"Honey~!" SeokJin took his place next to NamJoon. NamJoon just hummed in return. The oldest check the papers and observed the web visited by NamJoon. It looks like he's doing a search and translating something. "Color? You're searching for the meaning of color?" SeokJin knows what NamJoon is doing.

"Yes. I can feel the colors of our tattoos must have a meaning. I want to know what that means. Including why our soulmate is more than one. I never knew this could happen and it has happened to us, baby." NamJoon took a deep breath before slowly sighing.

"Even though I want you to stop and rest, I know you won't." Seokjin massages Namjoon's temple. "Just don't get too stressed, okay? I don't like to see you tired like this." Namjoon smiled as he gently stroked Seokjin's hand, looking at him lovingly.

"I know my limits, baby."

"All right, I give you space to do what you do." SeokJin said before he stood up and then approached HoSeok.

The oldest approached HoSeok who was busy with his patient files, his work. He just sits opposite to NamJoon. HoSeok is examining his patient files one by one. As we know, doctors are always busy even as veterinarians. SeokJin always pays attention to what his soulmate is doing.

And there was YoonGi who was relaxing on the balcony of his house, watching the view from above and occasionally watching his soulmates. Again, he felt left out. Again, he told himself. And will probably keep telling himself that.

"Not all soulmates will be happy."