Chapter 20

HoSeok woke up from his sleep when his throat felt dry. He needs water. He left the room to go to the kitchen. He does what he wants to do. He took a glass, filled it and drank. After drinking, he returned to his room. On the way to the room, he saw a car parked in front of the gate. He glanced at the clock. Who came this early in the morning?

POV : HoSeok
Are there visitors who come to this house early in the morning like this? It's almost 4 o'clock in the morning. Did YoonGi Hyung invite anyone? Why didn't he tell us? I approached the large glass window, looking outside through the large glass. Uh, who is that? I narrowed my eyes to see more clearly. YoonGi Hyung?

The car door opened and the first person I saw was YoonGi Hyung. It looks like he just came home from somewhere. He got out of the car and lowered his body slightly to say something to the man who was driving him home. Now, who is that driver? They chatted for a moment. They both smiled and laughed at each other. They look close. Before YoonGi Hyung left, he kissed the man's cheek and waved. Kiss? Hyung kiss that guy? Who the hell is he?

The man gave a flying kiss to Hyung, making YoonGi Hyung chuckle. They both waved for the last time before the car hit the road. Hyung entered and closed the back gate. He still has a smile on his lips. That gum smile made him look so cute. What did the guy do that made him smile like that? I've never seen Hyung smile so wide and happy. Well, maybe I'm a little jealous.

I just watched YoonGi Hyung until he reached the door of the house. He opened the door then closed it slowly. I approached him a little, enough for him to see me. I put both hands in my pants pockets. He still hadn't noticed my presence until I opened my mouth.

"Welcome home, hyung."

He gasped in surprise. Next, he turned to me. "Oh HoSeok? Are you awake?" I nodded in return.

"Where are you from?"

"I just went to the club with my friend. Don't worry about me. I don't drink too much. I'm good. Go back to sleep. It's still early. I will clean myself before going to bed." YoonGi Hyung started climbing the stairs. I opened my mouth before he could go upstairs.

"Why didn't you tell us you went out?"

I saw YoonGi Hyung roll his eyeballs. I know I asked a lot of questions even though I knew he was definitely tired after coming home from the club. I'm just worried about him. "I already told NamJoon before I left. Any more questions?" He raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head.

POV : HoSeok [end]

*on the other side*

A staff member approached the director with a phone in his ear. The director glanced at his watch. It's been almost half an hour they've been waiting. Another actor who carries an important character has yet to come to the set. After the staff said a few words, the call was finally ended. Everyone is waiting for what the staff will say.

"How is he?" The director asked.

"I tried to call him but the call was not answered. After several attempts, the call was not picked up. So, I decided to call his parents. His mother told that he suffered injuries on the way here. And... His mother doesn't think he can continue to be an actor on stage. For now." The staff answered.

The existing directors, staff and actors groaned in frustration. Their performance will be performing soon. Just a few weeks left. This show will not go smoothly if the character who plays the important role is not there. The storyline would not be complete without all the main characters.

"What do we need to do, director? This story won't be perfect if one of the main characters can't show up." TaeHyung as the main - main character asked. He already knew the answer but he was still asking. The story that his group performs is never imperfect. This is the first time this has happened.

"We may have to cancel our show if we don’t find someone who can replace him. Even if we find a replacement, the character he plays plays an important role. It is unlikely that the replacement will be able to practice his dialogue in such a short time." The director replied. Ugh, TaeHyung hates to hear that!

"Actually." JiMin spoke up, making all attention focused on him. "I know someone who can replace his character. He is this year's junior. I know this show is supposed to be performed by a senior student but... Can he...?" JiMin did not continue.

The director thought for a moment. "Maybe he can since we're already desperate. But, are you sure he can memorize his dialogue and practice for this performance in no time?" JiMin was silent for a moment. He could feel TaeHyung's eyes fixed on him. He knows TaeHyung hates if he can't perform this show.

"I have no answer for that since I am not that junior. But from my point of view, he seems to be working very hard." JiMin answered. The director agreed to give the opportunity to the junior boy. They do need a replacement. Suddenly, TaeHyung hugged JiMin's shoulder, taking his attention.

"Who is that junior?"