Chapter 12

After getting a chance, JungKook hurried to his room. He feels his tattoo is already very painful. Upon entering the room, JungKook continued to walk towards the standing mirror. He took off his shirt, leaving him shirtless. Then, he turned his body so that his back was facing the mirror. His tattoo is under his armpit, on the back of his left body.

Slowly the pain disappeared and the color of the tattoo changed. The tattoo is already visible in its shape. Green butterflies perch on green flowers. Green. "So, I am green." JungKook touched the tattoo. "It's time for me to find my soulmate."

*at YoonGi's house*

"I'm sure we all believe that we are all soulmates but..." HoSeok paused before continuing. "...me and YoonGi didn't receive the message from SeokJin-ssi." The words by HoSeok made everything go silent. This makes them even more confused. Why don't they get a message from SeokJin when they all know they are soulmates?

"There must be a reason for this to happen. We need to find out why. This is probably because— Aaargh!" NamJoon groaned when his soulmate tattoo felt hot and painful. He felt like his tattoo was on fire. Involuntarily, he touched the tattoo. Of course this makes others panic, especially his boyfriend, SeokJin.

"My darling! Are you okay?"

"Ugh! My— M-My t-tattoo—"

"Aaahhh!"

NamJoon didn't have time to finish his sentence when SeokJin gasped loudly. He also felt his tattoo become painful suddenly. HoSeok and YoonGi panicked when they saw the situation. What should they do? YoonGi got up from his place and approached the loving couple. He tried to do something but didn't know what to do. Who does he need help with first?

"Hey!" YoonGi looked at HoSeok. Panic was clearly visible in his eyes. "What do we need to do? We need to do something!" But, the question is not answered. HoSeok also doesn't know what to do. Suddenly, he also felt something hot.

"YoonGi, I—"

POV : YoonGi
I became more and more panicked when HoSeok's face also changed to be the same as SeokJin and NamJoon. I thought I could ask for his help to help the loving couple but he also seemed to be affected in the same way. Despite my panic I tried to speak up to ask what I could do to help.

"H-HoSeok-ssi, tell me what I can do!"

"M-My tattoo— Ugh! Hurts!"

After HoSeok said that, I started to feel my soulmate tattoo in pain. I was standing, now sitting on the floor. Why... Why does this tattoo suddenly hurt like this? Like someone burned the tattoo. I lifted my pants to see my tattoo on my calf. For a long time, we endured the pain. But over time, I could feel the pain disappearing. And my eyes can't help but stare at my soulmate tattoo. The sore black tattoo had changed color. Now, I can see the shape more clearly. Purple butterflies perch on purple flowers.

"YoonGi? YoonGi! Are you okay?" Someone shook my body gently. I looked up to see NamJoon who looked down to look at me. "Are you alright? We called you earlier but there was no response from you." I didn't reply but looked back at my tattoo. "Is your tattoo still sore?" I shook my head in return.

"Why does my tattoo change color?"

NamJoon sighed before answering, "We don't know either. Our tattoos also change color."

I looked back up to see NamJoon's tattoo on his neck. Then, I did the same thing to see SeokJin and HoSeok tattoos. NamJoon's words are true. Their tattoos also change color. NamJoon has a red tattoo. While SeokJin and HoSeok each have orange and blue tattoos. What happened to us?