Chapter 26

The school bell rang, signaling school time was over. YoonGi looked at his watch. Where is he? He looked back and forth, looking for someone he was waiting for. After a while, he finally saw the person he was waiting for. He raised his hand high in the air and called the boy's name.

"JiMin-ah!"

When JiMin hears his name called by YoonGi, he searches for YoonGi. After he met, he waved and ran towards YoonGi. "Hyung!" He smiled sweetly at YoonGi. "Finally you came to pick me up!" Then, he looked around. "Where are Taetae and Kookie?"

"They are waiting in the cafeteria."

"I can't believe Taetae left me! He is always waiting for me!" JiMin crossed his arms over his chest, frowning.

YoonGi looked at JiMin from bottom to top. "You don't want me to pick you up or what?" He asked.

"Yes, yes." JiMin holds YoonGi's hand with both his hands. "I really want you to pick me. I want all my soulmates to pick me in turn." He starts guiding YoonGi towards the cafeteria. "It's just that Taetae didn't tell me that today is your turn. I thought he left me."

"Yes, that's right. He left you. He should have picked you up today. Not me." YoonGi said.

"I know it! He left me!" JiMin was angry earlier then he turned into a sweet JiMin. And now he is angry again? YoonGi scans JiMin without blinking. It seems that JiMin has many unknown personalities. YoonGi learned new things again today. "Let's get revenge on him later!" And turned into an evil JiMin.

"Yes, yes. Whatever." YoonGi replied.

They both walked to the cafeteria. As soon as they got there, they saw JungKook was on TaeHyung's lap. They were both watching something on TaeHyung's phone while feeding snacks to each other and chuckled a little like they were watching something funny.

"Oh, my— Jeon JungKook!"

JiMin called JungKook's name out loud, making the two younger ones look at them. Not only TaeHyung and JungKook looking towards JiMin and YoonGi but also some people nearby. YoonGi sighed a little. Since he got to know JiMin and TaeHyung, he got a lot of attention.

"What?" JungKook feeds a snack to TaeHyung who is happy when fed. They look so happy and so in love.

"You stole my TaeHyung!"

"And you stole my YoonGi." JungKook replied. "One more thing, this is my TaeHyung too." He smiled mischievously.

"Get off!" JiMin pulls JungKook's shirt.

"No!" JungKook wrapped his arms around TaeHyung's neck. TaeHyung holds the table when he feels like falling, making it impossible for JiMin to pull JungKook up from TaeHyung's lap. TaeHyung literally traps JungKook with him indirectly!

"Fine." JiMin gave up. "So today, YoonGi Hyung is mine." JiMin hugged YoonGi's arm tightly.

JungKook's eyes widened when JiMin hugged his Hyung like that. "Nooo! YoonGi Hyung is mine too!" JungKook reached for YoonGi's hand, whimpering. He doesn't pull but just holds him gently. He doesn't want to hurt his Hyung or any of his soulmates.

"Kookie, don't be like that." TaeHyung takes JungKook's hand, releasing YoonGi's hand. "We are all soulmates. We need to share love equally. JiMin also wants the same attention as you." JiMin nodded, agreeing with TaeHyung. "We need to be fair and share."

"Huh?" JungKook tilted his head.

Taehyung nodded. "We give attention and love to someone equally. So, nothing less or more. That's what we call fair." Then, TaeHyung took the sticky snack, breaking it in two. "When we share love with everyone, everyone will be able to feel it. That's how sharing is." He handed the two sticks to JiMin and YoonGi.

"Oh, it's like that!" JungKook clasp in realization. "Now, I understand the meaning of fair and share!"

"Wow! You sound so cool, Taehyung!" JiMin praised. "This is the first time I've heard this cool thing from you!"

"I read from a book." TaeHyung shows the book he is reading. "This is YoonGi Hyung's book."

"No wonder..." JiMin rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for letting me read this book, Hyung!" Taehyung handed the book to YoonGi. But, YoonGi didn't notice.

"Hyung?" JiMin shook YoonGi slowly.

"Yes? Oh, yes. You are welcome."

YoonGi took the book handed to him by TaeHyung and put it in his bag. JungKook frowned when he noticed YoonGi became quieter again. JungKook took YoonGi's hand, caressing him gently. YoonGi focused his attention on the youngest.

"Tell me what's on your mind."

When JungKook said so. JiMin and TaeHyung also pay their attention to YoonGi. YoonGi looked at the three of them before sighing heavily. He can't be silent forever, right? He took a deep breath before opening his mouth.

"I was just thinking about our other three soulmates. They should know what it means to be fair and share."

"So, that's why you don't want to spend your time at home with them?" JungKook guessed.

"Hmm." Yoongi nodded.

"Don't worry, Hyung. When we all get together, we will talk about this." JiMin hugged YoonGi.

"We promise!" TaeHyung added.

That day will come soon.