Chapter 13!

Mei's POV:

Recently, Yuzu and I made so many bedtime hugs. She keeps sleeping in my arms saying she felt safe. When I woke up early in the morning, I saw Yuzu still asleep. I slowly pulled my hand under her back and kissed her forehead and freshened myself.

Today is our special day. It's the blood moon and no one from our pack is allowed to go outside. Everyone has orders to gather on the riverbank at 6:00 when the eclipse starts. I've been running errands to make sure all is well in our territory. Since everyone would be on the riverbed, I would have to make sure that there is no way for thugs to enter our territory.

I'm done and I joined the house to see the smiling Yuzu having breakfast. After she saw me, she came and hugged me right away and asked me to sit beside her for breakfast. Ren said, "Something has changed today". I nodded and sat down with her and had my breakfast.

I was wondering if it's safe for Yuzu to come to the river because she hasn't changed yet. I don't want her injured. Dad said there would be no problem, but we must ensure that she is sitting alone.

So everyone gathered around at 6 pm and we started watching the eclipse and after an hour, we saw that the moon has become red fully and we shifted to our wolf form and started howling.

Ren's POV:

I was so happy and howling and glaring Yuzu at times. All of a sudden, everybody stopped, while we heard the noise of the crack. I looked to Yuzu to see her cry. I understood what was going on. Although I was happy, part of me was sad to find out what she was going through. The first shift would be an awful lot of pain.

My father had everyone back off. I couldn't wait to see the wolf. After a few minutes, there stood a huge wolf in black fur that dominated. What surprised me was that the black coat was shining orange as if it were on fire.

I heard the other wolves in mind link saying, "See there, it is a super wolf!".

The wolves began to approach her, but she stood in a dominant position as though she is going to rip them who approached her. Every time someone tries to get close, the fur begins to shine so much and the green eyes turn dark. Obviously, she's an angry wolf that I never expected:)

I heard Alpha grunt while making sure no wolf came near. It is danger. He mind links me and says, "You are the only one who can stop her. Can you walk toward her?".

Yuzu's POV:

I had so much pain in my bones and started crying and I remember losing consciousness. After I woke up, I realized I was on all fours instead of two. I tried to walk, but I kept dropping and I noticed someone laughing. When I saw who it is, it is the white wolf with purple eyes, the one I saw in my dream - my soulmate. But purple eyes sound familiar. Wait a minute, that's Mei.

All of a sudden, I heard somebody talking. "Hello Yuzu".

"Ah, who is that?" I answered. I heard a little snickering, "I'm your wolf. My name is Rudolfa"

But all of a sudden, she started growling when the wolves tried to approach her. I felt like I was in fire and then came the beautiful white wolf before me.

Rudolfa tilted its head and started rolling. I was wondering what it is? Then I figured it out. She said,

"Mate, Mate, Mate"

I saw Mei's wolf through Rudolfa's eyes. All of a sudden, her white fur began to glow. What's going on down there? I couldn't understand.

But as she approached us, I saw Rudolfa running toward her and started licking.

I saw other wolves bowing to my wolf Rudolfa and Mei's wolf, even the Alpha himself. Seriously, I need an explanation. But I'm so exhausted.

But I heard the sound of Mei in my head. "Hey, can we go for a run?", to which Rudolfa gladly agreed and while both of our wolves were running and bumping each other, I heard Mei's voice again, "So, surprised to have me as your mate?"

I said, "Exactly, but I don't regret it and I am the happiest living person in this world now". Our two wolves stopped and started looking into the moon and started howling so loud, only to be joined by other wolves howling.

I felt back to be in home with my wonderful soul mate.

*To be continued*