Chapter 3!

The next day, I woke up earlier as Alpha has ordered us that we have to be in school before an hour. So I did all my homework and started walking to school to be caught by Benji.

"Where are you going so soon, Yuzu", Benji asked me.

"Alpha.. aske..ed ....us to be in school earlier " , I sluttered and tried to get away from him.

"Not so soon, Yuzu," he picked me up at a place where our pack doesn't use it anymore. It's a remote place. I tried mind linking with Harumin, but couldn't.

I shut my eyes and I was getting ready because I know what's coming. I was thrown into a chair and my hands and legs were tied and I was beaten to death. It's his way of giving me a hard time when he's in a bad mood. Normally, when he does, he cuts me loose and leaves me alone. But, this time he left me without untying me. I wept and wept until I felt so weak and fell asleep.

Mei's POV: 

I woke up with an audible alarm and smiled when the sun's rays hit me. Yes, my house has been designed so that beams come in when I wake up and it would be so beautiful at night. I wish I have my mate nearby. But I need to wait till I find her.

"Mei, sweetheart... be prepared. Remember, you have to visit the Cross River pack and see their school." I heard my dad say in the living room.

"Give me a couple of minutes, Father." I will come down", I replied and refreshed myself. I'm one of the strongest wolves because I'm an hybrid. My dad's an Alpha and my mom's a vampire. So I'm the two of 'em. I thought about it and went down.

"Dad, then why should we visit this pack's school," I asked Dad that I want to know the details before I get into any task.

"Mei, they were part of the strongest pack earlier. But, now they are one of the weakest and we came to know that they are being attacked by the rogues and one of my friend also died during the attack of the rogue. We want to know what are they teaching in the school and also how is the pack training. You may have to spend two days there. Take Himeko along," he explains.

After hearing it, I got ready. But my wolf was just as excited as I was. I had no idea why, but my heart told me it would be for good.

*To be continued*