Chapter 22!

Yuzu’s POV:

Crena took me to a remote location. There was a building which looked so old and had some people guarding out. They don't look like werewolves, but from the smell I can tell they're vampires.
What's Crena got to do with Vampires? I'm not getting any answers till I find Mei.

I need to make sure she's safe and has to plan to get out of this building. Once we walked into the building, I was led to a basement with my hands tied and we went to the last room in the basement that had less light. The place sounded spooky. But I started to feel the familiar odor that I loved. Rudolfa screamed, “Our mate is here”. When Crena opened the door, there is my raven haired beautiful girl in the chair tied up.

“What have you done to her Crena?”, I Yelled at her. "Be quiet, Yuzu." I worry more about her than you," she replied in return, and I watched her in disarray. “Because, she will be mine… my mate”, she hissed back at me.

"Crena... it's not right. Why do you have to force someone to like you?" I tried to argue with her, but it was useless. "I've been crazy with this girl since the day I saw her in the pack when Dad brought me there. When she came to our school, I thought I could become hers but you... You broke in," she slapped me.

"Sit in the chair," she showed me the chair right there in front of Mei and ordered me. When I nodded, ‘No', she began beating me and pushed me toward the chair and took a copper and silver knife. It's not going to turn out well. She started cutting my arm and I started screaming in pain. Rudolfa could not come out because of the chair that we were made to sit. That prevented her from getting out.

I heard a soft voice "Yuzu" of Mei, who tried to open her eyes and see me, "Is that you?" asked with a low voice.

"Yes, Mei, I'm here. Everything will be okay,' I tried to console her.

"This is going to be interesting...." I heard a voice from the door and I looked around to see who it is. When I saw her, my eyes started turning red with anger. This Woman….

“Yuzu…. It's nice to see you again," she smiles.

“You…. You killed my parents..." I tried to leave the chair, but I couldn't. I wanted her dead.

"How nice that you remember me... So, no need for introductions...", she gave an evil smile, "I never thought I'd see you again, Yuzu. I never thought you'd be the superwolf. But your parents fought hard with me... haven't you missed them?
"Why did you kill my mom and dad? What have they done for you?" I yelled.

"Your parents were on my way while I was trying to have my sister. They are impotent... I remember tearing them up and tearing their hearts out with this hand...it was so good when I saw the blood they had." She did that evil grin again.

"You... crazy woman... your sister and what to do with my parents", I needed answers for the death of my parents.

"Oh... you never saw Mei's mother.. "and turned to Mei. That’s when I noticed the resemblance between them and I saw the tears flowing from my mate’s eyes. This is killing me. It hurts to watch her weep. I want to hold her right now, but I'm tied up. I saw them both and I realized. Mei's mother was a vamp. This means that... Oh no….

“Oh… no… You are her mother’s sister? Isn't that right?" I asked with a startled look.

“Here, here…. You are smart Yuzu…..I asked Crena’s dad to suppress you in all ways as you were born to two great wolves but I didn’t expect you be here… to be as a Super wolf… as a mate to my niece…. Now it's become a family affair, isn't it?" she laughs.

“What do you want from us?" As I was yelling at her, she took the knife and went towards Mei.

“Don’t you dare touch her? I swear.. You'll regret if you touch her", I tried to force myself out of the chair but with no use.

Himeko’s POV

It's been three days since Mei abducted and we couldn't find Yuzu. I promised Mei that, I'll be with her in everything she does and that means keeping her safe in everything and I couldn't track Yuzu as well now. What will I do. Harumin hasn't said a word since Yuzu disappeared. I know she talks too much. We're in the lake when we found Yuzu last month.

Harumin's eyes widened suddenly, "She was here".

"Who was there Haru? Did you get any clue?”, I asked her curiously. She gave a broad smile, "Yes, I know where they are now"

"How... how do you know?" I said. "Yuzu and I always play a game where she leaves clues and I'll try to find it and we're still in sync. It helped me find her when she's in trouble, too. She left a clue, and I can follow her scent if she's not taken away for more than a day. We can get them sooner, but we need brave soldiers too."

I smiled, "We've got them."

*To be continued*