Chapter 4!

I was really mad at that girl. I can't remember her name. Ever since I reached that school, she's been clinging to me.
Number one, I don't like people getting close.
Point number two: Even though they are closer, nobody dares touch me.

I turned to Himeko to ask him to help me with my facial expression rolling in my eyes. She understood what was needed. Himeko would be the next Beta in our pack and so we've been friends since we were kids. She was always protective of me and was my closest friend.

She grabbed my hand and walked right past this girl and we went to the principal's office. And yes, the girl wouldn't be allowed in there. That's why I felt a little peace.

I saw an old man sitting in the chair who got up and said, "Hi, I'm Gilbert, principal. What can I do for you?

I guess he didn't know who I am yet, but I loved the way he introduced himself by being polite and humble. Himeko jumped ahead of me, "Do you have any idea who that is? That's who was going to visit your school today."

I saw the fear in his face but I asked him to calm down and I asked him if there is someone who can help me with showing me the classrooms. He said yes and called somebody.
It's the same girl that bothers me out here..

"Here comes Crena, daughter of the Alpha." She would help you at school," he said.
I quit following her and turned to him and asked, "Is there anyone else who would be mature and responsible". I saw the girl frown, but it's not a big deal.

Then came another girl who looked like Crena but very mature and she was too polite as well. "This is Harumin, who is also Alpha's daughter and also the next one to be Beta".

She bowed to me and asked us to come along. She explained everything well and yes – she knows everything about this pack and I thought she would be the perfect candidate for Alpha than the Beta.

But I was distracted by the smell and my wolf was going crazy. In my head, I wanted to meet this person who has this perfume, but it was really weak. As a vampire and a wolf, I can sense from a distance.

To know the person whom I am smelling, I came up with a crazy idea. I said to Harumin that I wanted to meet all the students and asked them to gather in the building in half an hour.

She bowed again and arranged for that. I saw everyone in the building but I didn't find the person with the scent that smelled like Citrus. Crena was trying to cling with me but My wolf went crazy, which made me to Yell at Harumin, “I couldn’t believe that few people haven’t come here.” I got so much angry that I slammed the door of the building and went to the room which was provided to us.

*To be continued*