Chapter 20!

Mei’s POV:

I awoke in a darkened room. All I could feel is that I am chained to a chair made of silver and copper and that makes me uneasy. I could sense that Ren was suffering and could not break free.

I tried to get away, but it hurts more. I grew tired and my eyes started to fall again until I heard someone enter my room.

There is some light in the room, but I couldn't identify who it is?

"Babe, how are you?" she said. Now I know the voice. It's the same woman. Crena.

"Crena, what are you up to?"Why are you doing this?" I hissed at her..

"You see, without seeing me, you are able to identify me with my voice." That is the connect baby. Why don't you get it?" she replied.

“Bull shit. You're not a thing, Crena. Tell me why you're doing this." I called out to her.

"Why do I have to do this? You still don't understand baby," she came up to me and put her fingers on my lips, answering me seductively.

"No, never touch me." I have a mate Crena”,I tried to make her understand.

“I know. I don’t know how a gorgeous person like you pick up that trash. Do you have any idea how long I've needed you?".

“Stop that, Crena, stop that. I don't want to listen to you. If you call her trash again, I'll tear your heart out." I screamed.

"Baby, you can't even break out of that chair. Don't speak of tearing my heart. But I want you to touch me." Disgusting... I don't want to hear about that girl. I know, Yuzu should know that I've been kidnapped and she would find a way sooner.

“It is not going to happen….. Save yourself. It won't take Yuzu more time to figure out where I am." I looked into his eyes with a smile of pride.

She slapped me and took a knife that was made of copper and silver and made a small cut in my arm.

"Do you think she's going to find you?" Eventually yes, she will and that is the plan baby”, she laughed.

“What…. What are you talking about?" I tried to get answers from her.

“You're not getting it, Mei. We will kill her when she finds you and it will make us strong", she laughed again and went on, "and you will be mine".

She came up to me and kissed me on my lips that I felt disgusting and she started licking my neck and I realized that her canines were coming right up. What? She gonna make a mark on me? No.. I can't let that happen.

When she was going to put her fangs in my neck, I heard someone knocking at the door.

“Knock it off, Crena. This is not why I brought her here. She is the bait. Be patient until we catch the prey," she cried out to Crena.

I see Crena getting more afraid and answering in a low voice, "Yes, Mam". I couldn't see who it was because she's still standing away near the door.

"Mei, how are you, darling?" She came up to me and leaned over me to show me her face.

"Mom...", that's all I said before being put to sleep again by their anesthetic.

*To be continued*