Chapter 5!

I'm going crazy with my wolf Ren.  I wasn't able to control her. When I heard footsteps outside, it was Crena.

"Hello," she said, and walked in and shut the door. Why does she shut the door. Where did Himeko go?
"Mei....", the voice was so seductive.  Now, I need to guard myself. My wolf had already become angry. She started moving toward me and touching me. That's it .... My wolf took control of me and threw her away. The door broke and she was lying on the floor.

"Never dare touch us," Ren started growling. Everyone started running at us and Himeko approached me and hugged me from behind, "Mei, you have to take control. Let's not do that". My eyes came back to my normal color and I stared at Crena. She was so frightened now.

I couldn't stay there anymore. Himeko and myself packed our things and left the pack immediately apologising to Harumin.

Yuzu's POV

I smelled something nice, but I can't leave this place and I was tied up. I wish Harumin finds me soon.  A few hours later, I heard a noise, "Yuzu, where are you?"

"Harumin, here I am...", I called out. She came to me and untied me and I saw the anger on his face, "Who did that to you, Yuzu?" 

I kept my mouth shut.  I don't want her and her brother fighting any more. She does a lot for me already. She took me to her bedroom and cleaned me up by applying ointment to the wound.

"Harumin...", someone screamed. "There are rogues attacking. You have to come now."

"Yuzu, I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere and take a rest", she hugged me and ran away. I watched through the window Harumin shifted to her wolf and running.

After a few hours, I felt starved and came out of the room to eat something, only to see the members of the pack gather and Alpha was angry.

I tried to go back into the room but caught Alpha's voice, "Yuzu... where were you? You didn't attend school?

"No, I was...." I couldn't finish the sentence because he hit me in the stomach. Harumin's not here to help out. I thought this would be the end, when I heard Alpha speaking, "The daughter of the Alpha of Lunar Blood pack found out that someone was missing when she asked to gather everyone. Well, she left angry. You're no good, Yuzu. Look, now you're endangering our pack. You can't be in pack anymore. You are off this pack and flee now before I kill you".

I took all my stuff and escaped.
"I am a rogue now. I don't have anyone here for me. Why do I have to live now?". I cried so hard and now I know that I was outside our territory and I saw a river. All these thoughts. I decided not to live and to throw myself out of the cliff. Ending my life would be better - I thought and I jumped off. I felt so much pain and now it's black, eyes closed.  

*To be Continued *