Chapter 15!

Mei's POV

I woke up early this morning, but I felt a strange sensation. I didn't get why I felt that way. But it soon disappeared, when I saw my beautiful angel sleeping over me with her head on my chest. I gently stroked her hair and thought, I need to talk with dad today about me and Yuzu. I didn't want to woke her up. It is only 7. So I gently placed her head over the pillow and went to bathroom to refresh myself. I was drowned in so many thoughts as cold water flowed through me. I would sigh and leave the bathroom to see Yuzu still sleeping. I bet she's exhausted. I changed into skinny jeans and button-up shirts and went downstairs to greet my father.

“Dad, you are already up?”, asked Mei to her dad who is watching the news.

“Yes Sweetie. Where is Yuzu anyway? he asked in despair.

"She's asleep, Dad. I think she's run out. So I let her sleep for a while,' I responded by having a coffee for me.

In the meantime, I overheard Yuzu coming down. My eyes got wider when I saw her in Jean shorts and pink shirt. She was magnificent. I was in a trance till dad cleared his throat.

"Good morning, Mei", She gave a wide smile.

"Hello, baby." I yelled, "Sorry, hello, Yuzu".

“I can get accustomed to it. I loved Babe”. She answered.

“Stop your cheesy talks and come here”, my Dad groaned from behind.

I had another cup of coffee for Yuzu, who happily accepted and we sat in the couch and waited for Dad to talk.

Yuzu’s POV:

I woke up to see Mei's not in bed. I was so sad, I wanted her to be the first person to be seen when I wake up. I ran to the bathroom and was refreshed, to be able to see Mei earlier.

On the way down, I saw her speaking with her father. She looks perfect and beautiful. I cannot take my eyes off of her.

We exchanged morning vows, and now we stand before her father. Since nobody was speaking, I opened my mouth, "I couldn't understand what was going on? How did Mei shine yesterday in her wolf?

"Did I? , You were the one that shone as the fire," She shunned back.

“You both did it", her father/my uncle said, "And for so long, I thought it wouldn't happen".

The two of us saw him in shock, waiting for him to continue. "You two are superwolves," he sighed.

"What, we're..." I was excited just as much as it was too much for my mind to accept it.

“All right, all right. We belong to Aihara – one of the wolf packs who had had superwolves before. But it was a long history. We did not think a super wolf would be born again in our family. But that was when I met my woman, who was a vampire. We both loved each other and not just her being one of Ume's closest friends, my sister. Ume got her mate in another pack, but he's also a lovely person. We meet on a monthly basis. To our surprise, you both were born on the same day and at the same time during one of the Blood Moon. And you were glowing when you were born." He paused for a minute.

When you were one, we all got together to celebrate your birthday. When you held hands, you both shined. It was a surprise to us, and my wife started doing some research on it, and we found that you two were super wolves and that you were going to mate. Only the super-wolves with their partners will sparkle. Mei's mother began doing a lot of research on this and we realized that there is a danger waiting for you both. That's why we separated you, not meeting you often, so the world wouldn't know anything about you."

“Dad, what's the danger you were talking about?" Mei hesitantly asked Dad.

"There are vampires and werewolves less powerful than super wolves, who need your blood. Once they get it, they will be so powerful than you both and will be immortal.” He sadly murmured.
He had a box in front of him that he opened. He picked up a necklace with a green stone and gave it to Mei. It was the same as mine I was wearing. My mom gave me with a purple stone and asked me not to remove it anytime.

“Here Mei. It is yours now. Your mother took that for you with the one Yuzu's carrying." He gave it to her.

When Mei put it on his neck, both stones sparkled and our eyes changed. Our werewolves were taking over. We sensed power inside.

Where is Mei's mother. I haven't seen her since the day I got here,' I asked curiously.

Mei's eyes were in tears, just like her father's. "She's not around, Yuzu." During your first birthday, we were attacked by vampires and werewolves when they found out who you are. We rescued you guys. But, unfortunately….”

I heard Mei whimpering. I put my arms around her to calm her down. Her father continued: This journal can help you answer a lot of questions. Mei's mother did so much research on the two of you and asked us to give it to you when you were together."

I grabbed the diary from him and looked over to Mei. Mei nodded as though she understood what I would say to her with my eyes. Yes, she understood me and told me, “We will read it together”

Mei’s POV:

While I was looking over to Yuzu, my dad asked, “Have you guys marked?”

“Dad, don’t be inappropriate. We just met and we need some time to understand each other”, I hissed at him for which Yuzu giggled.

"Danger is at hand, Mei." Only when you both mark yourself, your powers will be doubled and until then you will not feel the full power”, he groaned, “And I am going to invite everyone this week to have a ceremony for both. It's a tradition in our family to have all the wolf pack leaders like we are the one running them and introducing the two of you. I'll send the invite to everyone, which included your old pack, Yuzu. In addition, on the day of the ceremony, you are not allowed to stay together or meet before the ceremony. Besides, you're not supposed to show your wolf to someone out of the pack until the ceremony. Is that clear?

"Yes sir," we both laughed and I took Yuzu's hand leading to my room, so that we could read the diary which was written by my mother.

My heart was racing so quickly. Everything seems to be different now. I have a beautiful mate but our life is in danger. It makes me wonder what the future holds.

*To be continued*