Chapter 25!

Rudolfa POV:

I am now on my feet with my mate Ren. I'm going to kill all those who hurt my girlfriend. There's no way I can forgive them. I saw tears in her eyes – her lovely eyes that captivated me. They killed my parents and Ren's mother as well. My eyes were on fire, and that's the same in Ren's eyes. We are ready to devour everyone who stands in the way of us. There's no way to stop us.

I can see Ren's fur flare up in a blue flame and I see mine with an orange flame in his eyes.

During this time, I saw Harumin, my best friend and Himeko – I'm happy to have them – they support us in any situation. Those are our real friends.

I went near Ren and licked her and she was so happy, though she winced in pain due to the wounds and bruises caused by Crena, I am glad that we are free now and we are ready to face the things which is against us.

“Ready?”, I mind linked Ren for which she said, “Always” and she licked me. These lovely eyes.

I mind linked Harumin and said, “You and Himeko stay away…”, she nodded and took Himeko to a distance.

I saw Crena and her father turn into wolves and he told me, You are weak. The two of you..."

Yes, I feel so weak now, but that won't prevent me from destroying them for what they did to me.

Alpha and I have started rounding up, and we are prepared to fight. I waited till he attacked first and yes, he did as I thought. I keep wondering how he turned into an Alpha for a pack.

While he was trying to grab my neck, I already did. I'm super fast now and I tossed it.  I heard a whimper and I smiled, “Who is weak now?”

Ren’s POV:

While I saw my girlfriend take her old Alpha, I took Crena, who told me that I would be a slave to her. I saw a fear in her eyes, she started shivering and tried to escape me. But, I jumped on her from behind, grabbing her neck and I started clawing her. I was mad at what she did. She submitted and I have to stop myself as if a wolf submitted by fighting, we have to punish them instead of killing them.

I threw her and saw my mate ripping the Alpha and she gave a big howl before killing him. I was glad he was dead, the man that killed our parents. He's worth dying for. I can't feel sorry for him.

She struggled to march toward me, I suppose she was injured during the fight. Which is why I tried to reach her. I thought it was over and that's when I heard somebody shouting. That's my mum's sister. I forgot about her.

She yelled, "Crena, take this... you can make them weak with this." She tossed her the knife.

I now see Crena in her humane form, trying to throw the knife at me. She's such a crafty girl. Before my mind could act, Rudolfa came in before I took the knife and she fell down.

I'm so angry right now. I couldn't tolerate someone who hurt my mate. I ran to Annie and I broke her heart like she did for my mate's parents.

Meanwhile, Harumin captured Crena and beat her to death before grabbing her neck.

I went to Rudolfa – My mate is lying there suffering. I can't survive if something happens to her. I began to scream, cry and lick her.

"Please come back, don't do it for me."

*To be continued*

I am so glad for everyone's support  without your support, I wouldn't have written this. Do comment and vote.

Tomorrow would be the finale chapter :)