Chapter 9!

Mei's POV

I noticed the motion in bed and I straightened up immediately to know what was going on. And then I saw the beautiful green eyes looking at me. She looks so scared, though. Why would she get scared of me? Is she not my mate? I sensed the smell of citrus filling the room and my wolf was screaming.

Upon hearing this, she leaped backwards and held her knees with her hands. She got freaked out. I was hurt to see that.

"Hey, that's all right. I'm not doing you any harm. ", I assured her. I saw her loosen up and open her mouth to say something. Her voice was bearable. She whispered in a low voice, "Why did you save me. Do you intend to keep me as a slave and torture me?

"No, of course not. We won't do that ",  she didn't sense that I am her mate. Yes, Uncle said she haven't shifted yet. Ren told me, "I'm waiting for her wolf, Mei".

I reached out to her not to panic, took her hand and saw her in the eyes. Beautiful eyes have so many things going on inside. She might have had a rough time. But as of now, I will do everything I can to make her happy.

Uncle Benji came in smiling, "Well, she's awake now". I nodded. "Mei, we can release her tomorrow after some tests, but she needs to rest till she's healed. And you need to bring her after two weeks to have a check up "

I was okay with it, but I saw the blonde chatter, that... is ... not necessary.... I will  .. go out of your territory today"

I wanted to cry when I heard her,  but I need to be strong." You stay here and it's final". She groaned and nodded her head, whispering "Yes". I didn't mean to be rude, but it's the only way to get her to stay.
Then I realized I do not know her name. By the way, my name is Mei Aihara. Just call me Mei. What is your name?"

"I am Yuzu. Yuzu Okogi. ", she replied.
I thought, 'Okogi... this name sounds familiar,' and I turned to her, "Nice to meet you, Yuzu".

Yuzu POV:

When I saw Mei, I felt so much connection with her and the same lavender scent that I felt during the Alpha's daughter's visit to our pack. Hang on, would she be Alpha's daughter. Yes, I heard their last name as 'Aihara'.

Where did I get myself? She could let my old pack know I'm here and they're gonna kill me. But who cares about that?  They will ask Mei to throw me away or kill me. I wish Harumin was here.

Even though Mei is so intimidating, I can see from her eyes how much she cares about me. Her eyes were so beautiful and it radiates serenity. And her hair beat to the wind. Her lips were so pretty, I wanted to kiss her. What? Stop.. stop... stop... I don't deserve her and she is not my mate. She's just been taking care of me since I was found in her territory and then she'll ask me to leave once I'm all right.

But still, the eyes from the dream resembles hers. I wish she would love me and I drifted to sleep.

*To be continued *