Epilogue!

10 Years later…..

"Larisa, come here," my wife was chasing our daughter as I held Lucinda in my hands.

Larisa and Lucinda are twins and they are now 8 years and Larisa had purple eyes and raven hair as her mother but yes, she is cocky and naughty as me. That’s the reason my wife is chasing her as would have done some mischievous thing. She smiles like me when I did something bad and Mei whips me.  Mei decided she would get pregnant for us and I was there with her throughout the process. Those days made me love her even more. My kids are super wolves like we are.

Lucinda's got emerald green eyes and blond hair like mine. Yet she is just like her mother. She has a habit of spending most of her time in the library and is difficult to put emotions in her face, but with me, she is open and close. She tells me everything. She just reminds me of my wife and I like the two of them.

We came for vacation and are at the beach house enjoying my wife and daughter's race. I'm sitting with my daughter reading her favorite Harry Potter book and lying on my lap while I was sitting in the chair.

A few minutes later, I couldn't find my wife or child. I started getting panicked.

"Luci... I couldn't see your mother and Lari," I tapped her shoulder so she'd listen to me.

"Mom... they won't get lost as you did. Mommy's more reliable than you," she laughed at me. It is because, 2 years back when we went for a vacation, I went out to get ice creams for my kids and My wife only to forget the route back to go home. I have to call my wife to pick me up.

While I was pondering on those thoughts, I felt chillness on my head only to find out that my wife and my mischievous daughter has planned to pour bucket of water on me and Luci.

"Mom...." Luci yelled at Mei and I gave an evil smile to Luci before chasing Mei and my daughters. I got caught of my wife only to get trip and fall on her. I still get lost on her beautiful eyes – the same eyes which held me captive for so long. We looked at each other for a few minutes and closed the distance between our lips when we met half-way and started kissing her. The kiss is always gentle and it would be forever.
“Mom… Mummy….. Aunt Haru and Aunt Himeko are here... let's play with Ruby and Jason", Lari screamed and started running with her friends.

Harumin became the alpha of my older pack after fighting with her brother and defeating him, making him the omega of the pack. She finds her mate, Matsuri while going on a visit to her neighbor pack and they have a beautiful daughter Ruby.

Himeko is still the Beta of our pack and she met her partner a few years ago and they have a child Jason.

I jumped out of Mei and gave her hand to stand up and embraced her again and kissed her whispering in her ears, "Thank you very much". She threw a confused stare. «Thanks for everything... Without you, I wouldn't have been here with those pretty girls. Thanks for giving me them…I am noth….”

"Cut it out, Yuzu." Don't go back to saying you're nothing. You are everything to me and you are special", she pecked my lips before going to Harumin and Himeko to talk to them.

I looked at her as she looked at me when she was talking with them. I gave her a biggest grin and went to her and put my arms around her waist watching her talking with our friends and then I saw our kids playing happily. It gave me a smile. I could do anything for those three beautiful girls. The life I wished for… which was given to me by my beautiful mate.

***********

Here we are with another happy ending. Will see you soon with another story of Mei and Yuzu.....

Till then... bye... Thanks again for your support....