Chapter 16!

Yuzu's POV

We got to our bed and I waited for Mei to come to bed so that we could read our diary. Once she sat next to me, she lay down on my knees and I started stroking her hair.

"I am so fortunate to have you as my mate.", she said looking into my eyes, "You always make my heart flutter and I love you so much Yuzu Okogi. I can't live without you," she admitted.

"I love you more, Mei Aihara", I pecked her lips.
"Can we read your mom's journal?" I asked her.  However, I did not receive an answer. So I quit stroking her hair just to hit me on the palm.

"Why did you stop it?", she hissed.

"I asked you for something, Mei, but you didn't answer." I saw a tear fall out of her eyes, "Mei, what happened? ", my wolf Rudolfa started screaming, 'Mate is hurt'.

I wiped her tears off while she talked. I never got the love of my mother Yuzu. Before I knew her, she was not here. Now, I've got you, one of the best thing in my life  and I am scared if it will be taken away", she closed her eyes with tears still rolling in her eyes.

"No one is going to keep me away from you." I had nothing and now I have the beautiful mate who is everything to me. I will not let you go easily and I will fight for you - for us, nobody can separate us", I wiped her tears. She cupped my face and gently placed her lips on mine. It was slow and passionate with love. After a couple of minutes, we broke up, and I said, "Now can we?"

She nodded her head and we both started reading everything about us. I know a wolf can be killed with silver but  superwolves can be killed with silver and copper (just an imagination) and when a superwolf is killed, there will be a pain in their mate as well making them killed. This is a lot to take. I thought I could let them kill me if Mei would be safe. But in order for Mei to live happily, I must live. Which means no death. I need to prepare.

We've got it all figured out. It was so helpful and Mei asked me for something. "Mei, what are you asking for?". She looks red as a tomato now.

"Yuzu Okogi, will you go on a date with me tomorrow?", she asked again. I blushed. So much.

I nodded. "Open your mouth and say it to me," she commanded.

"Yes," I screamed out of joy. .

"Be prepared at six o'clock. Now let us sleep." She took me in her arms and took her hand round my neck and lying in my chest.

I couldn't fall asleep. Who can when a beautiful girl ask for a date? My heart is pounding.
"Mei...", I wisphered into her ears to ensure that what I've heard is for real, but only to see her sleep.

"I think I'm falling for you, mate," synced my heartbeat with hers, kissed his forehead and fell asleep. A restful sleep.

*To be continued *

Please let me know your feedback.