Chapter 26 - The finale!

Yuzu’s POV:

What am I doing here? This place seems familiar. Wait! This place I’ve visited before when I was in hospital.

The place looks just like it did before. No change, but it gives me a sense of peace and I enjoy staying here rather than entering this chaotic world. The world is a place of disaster, treason and no one can be trusted. Everyone lives their lives for power, and while they run, they get rid of others and they don't think of them as their companions.

This place is different. It is full of beautiful trees and my mind is so peaceful here. As I was reflecting, I was interrupted by the more familiar voice.

"hmmm...hmmm... what are you still doing up here, Yuzu?" I turned around to watch my mother stand there and laugh at me and my dad standing next to her. He opens his arms and I leap up to him, "Daddy, Mommy, I missed you so much". It was then that I remembered what had happened and sighed.

"What is it, darling?" What are you sighing at? You want to say it," my father asked me.

I told them all about it and I saw a smile in their eyes.

"Well, you know who you are now and how special you are." My mother kissed me on my cheek.  This is where I remembered Mei.

"Mei...." I murmured.

“"You need to leave, Yuzu."You must be with her... now is not the time," she explained.

"No, Mummy... I don't want to go. She's been through more trouble with me. It would be better if she was alone than staying with me", I said in a low voice.

"It's not true," I've heard another voice from afar. When the figure approached me, it seemed familiar to me... The purple eyes... Wait. She is Mei's mother. She had the same smile as her.

“"Yuzu, Mei is so in love with you.If she knows you're dead, you think she'll live a happy life? She would rather follow you here than live," she said in a beautiful voice, "Please be there for her."

Ren’s POV:

There was no movement in Rudolfa's body and I continued to lick her injuries. I see her wound is healed. I'm turning into a human just as Mei wants control.

Mei’s POV:

"Yuzu, wake up, for God's sake." Don't you dare leave me like this." I screamed and I saw movement and her fur began to shine again.

As I hugged her, I watched her emerald green eyes look at me and the next thing she did, she started licking me... Well, you know, disgusting...

"Yuzu,... Rudolfa... stop that... please", she never heard what I said... All she ever did was lick me. I could only lie over her coat and feel safe. Safer than any other place.

It turned into its human form and I could see no bruising or wound on it and I saw mine healed as well.

“Read to go?”, She asked me. I gave her a confused look, “Where?”.

“Home… Our home”, she replied back and held my hands leading me home.

A few years ago... I was a lone wolf, where there was no one I could love. What have I done to deserve this. She's such a special person and she's turned my life upside down and I can't live without her.

Yuzu’s POV:

I held her hand so tightly when returning home. I'll never leave her again. She also felt the same way.

Last week, we went through so much and we did not even know that we would survive. But now we're the ones who managed to survive. If it wasn't for Mei, I would have died already. She taught me what to live for.  My mate.. My wife…. Hang on... "My wife"...

"Yes," she said right away. “Oh no… did I say it loud?”, I asked her. She laughed, "Yes, you did?"

We explained Mei's father about everything and he was happy that we came back alive and after thanking Harumin and Himeko, we went to our room to get some rest.

We are both in bed now, I held Mei on my chest tightly and she got up and kissed me, which I returned back. The kiss became so intense that we began embracing each other...

“Yuzu, I am ready”, she whispered in my ear. “Ready? Ready for?" I didn't get it.

"Idiot... mark me... now! I want to be yours," she said in an alluring tone. "Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded. Who am I to refuse my royal command. I started kissing her and now I find the sensible place in her neck where I can mark her... I felt my canine emerge and I bit it... She cried with pain, but later she began to enjoy it.

She did the same for me... marked us and felt so much tingling in my stomach. "This is what we call marking?" I saw her beautiful eyes.

"It's incredible right... I feel so synchronized with you...", she hugged me again.

“I'm so in love with you, Mei... My whole life, I thought I wouldn't have anyone who would love me for who I am. I thought my partner would reject me. But you came... like a storm into my life... with those lovely eyes... The look alone is enough to kill me... You change my life princess... I will now live my life for you alone... loving you alone and taking care of you," I told her.

"Yuzu, you make me cry... but even so... never think you're nothing. I'll do anything I can for you in my life. I am so happy to have you in my life and remember that… You are so special… to me”, she lied on my chest and intertwined our hands and I heard her heart beating with mine. I know she fell asleep.

This is the life we have to live for and I'm not going to mess it up. I thought and kissed her forehead and slept. The future will be good for you and me.

****The end*****

Dear Readers, Thank you so much for all your support. I am not a proficient writer, however I would like to express my imaginations over words than talking :).... and your comments and support has always been pushing me to.complete this...

Here we are... into another happy ending of Mei and Yuzu...

Kindly provide your comments and vote....

I will be starting with another story with Mei and Yuzu sooner.....

Please check my profile for other stories...

Many thanks :)