Chapter 8!

Yuzu's POV
I had no pain in the body. I tried to open my eyes, but it was so bright, so I had a tough time opening it. Within a few minutes, I opened it and saw two wolves standing before me. They sounded so happy and all of a sudden I felt tears in my eyes.

"Mom, Dad, I missed you so much." I hugged them and started crying.

"We missed you too dear. But we kept an eye on you." Mom answers.

"You have to go back, sweetie. You have a lot to do," said my father.

"But, I don't want to go dad. The world is cruel and I did not see love but only hatred and power", I cried and cried without ceasing.

They changed back to human form, my dad is tall and he is a blonde like me and my mom is the cheerful and I got my green eyes from her. They hugged me and mom continued, "Yuzu dear, you will get a wonderful mate, who will do anything for you and she is there waiting for you. She will leave no one to hurt you and more than that, you two will be inseparable in love "

"And life," Dad went on from there, "Yuzu, you'll never know who you are. But your girlfriend, the beauty, will make you feel special and she'll be so happy with you. She'll be the one who gets your real self out. Now I want you to go back. We are pleased to know now that someone is here to look after you."

They started disappearing. I shouted, No... no... don't leave me, please. I want to accompany you". But all of a sudden, I watched another wolf look at me with purple eyes and white fur. It was so lovely, but I was also so afraid to approach. But there was something about her eyes that made me feel safe and I went. It sniffed me and then licked and I felt so much comforted. All my tears were erased and I felt a smile for the first time. I closed my eyes and felt the comfort of hugging the wolf and opened again. But to my fear, I was hung up with so many machines and I saw someone sitting on a chair next to me with their head on my sleeping bed.

I don't want to disturb her, but my movement has woken her up. She straightened herself up in the chair, and that's when I took a close look at her. That raven-haired girl is so beautiful and when she opened her eyes... the same purple eyes that made me feel better. Wait, what?

*To ne continued*