Chapter 2!

As I awoke, I saw myself in my room. I have no idea how I got here. Harumin should have taken me here. I was given a small room with very little space, but I agreed with that. School starts today and therefore, I finished my work earlier and turned ready at school.

School is another hell for me that most of them use to hit me. Only when Harumin's around, they won't hit me. I went to my course and listened to my favourite subject, History. They were talking about SuperWolves. They are the Wolves with super power - like their fur can glow and start fire when they are in war mode and no one can control them or stand against them except their mate. In addition, once they find their partner, their power will be doubled with their partner.

I had no idea they even existed. But they are rare werewolves. I was thinking about my mate. Will my mate love me? Or treat me like anyone else. Will my mate hate me as I haven't shifted yet. I was in a trance when I heard our principal make a big announcement. I didn't hear it properly because I didn't concentrate. Then I tried to focus what he was saying, "Dear students, tomorrow we have a visit from Lunar Blood pack. While the alpha of the pack cannot come to visit, his daughter, who is the alpha of the future, will be here. So behave yourself "

The Lunar Blood Pack is one of the most powerful packs in the world. They also ruled the world of wolves. They are kings and queens for they had immense power. Maybe those are superwolves. They pay visit to other packs to know what is happening. When I was thinking about that pack, I heard Crena say to her friend, "I heard the daughter of the alpha from Lunar Blood pack is so beautiful and she is searching for her mate for the past two years. Might be I am the mate for her. If so I would become a queen. "

Crena is the queen bee of the school and also the last daughter of our alpha beside Harumin. She's always mean with her brother, whenever she sees me. It would be better if I avoid her and go home, but it was too late.

I was knocked down by her only to be stopped by Harumin and then I was taken by Harumin to my room and slept on her lap while she was stroking my hair, thinking what would await for me tomorrow.

*To be continued*