Chapter 24!

Mei’s POV:

Crena makes me angry. She still kisses me without my consent and I was shocked when her father said I would be a slave to her.

I prefer to die than to be a slave to her. I'm sure Yuzu's up to something because I see a certain confidence in her eyes as she defies her former Alpha. I heard her alpha yelling at my mom's sister, Are you sure about that? What if the things said by Yuzu are true? All our efforts would be to no avail. I've been waiting for this for 20 years and I don't want to mess it up now. If anything goes wrong, I'll kill you."

She answered hesitantly: I have my sister's diary, but at last some papers were missing. I didn't really think these papers would have anything to add to that. So…..”

The so-called Alpha slapped her face for whom she was angry and spat in his face: You are nothing but a coward... They're chained up 'cause of me and not your stupid mind. So if you dare touch me next time, I will tear you apart just as I did your pack members. Understand?”. He was afraid and said in a low voice, "Yes."

Meanwhile Yuzu was trying to get out of the grip while this drama has been going on but was caught by Crena, “Not so easy Yuzu. You can't get out of this place".

That’s when it happened. I heard somebody get thrown on our doorstep.

Crena shouted, What's going on? Who is out there?

Yuzu’s POV:

My mom usually tells me, "Sometimes smart work would pay you more than hard work. Try to look at your situation and act upon it instead of the circumstances acting upon you. So I did it. It would have taken a minute for my Alpha to kill me but I have to procrastinate it using my words. Yes, I'm a big talker and that gave us time to have a proper plan. With the noise on the doorstep, I think Harumin and Himeko are here.

As I reflected on it, I heard another thud and the door opened.

"Daddy, what are you doing to Yuzu?" Harumin shouted at her father. This friend who remains at my side, even against her family. What did I do to gain it? She was the best friend I ever had.

"Stay away from that, you're worthless," her words were harsh when she said, "or you'll die with Yuzu."

"I'd rather die daddy than leave my friend behind", she saw me saying it. I felt tears coming out of my eyes. Seriously, what have I done to deserve her as a friend. Speaking of which, I saw Crena coming after Harumin. This is always a crafty person taking a shortcut. But was arrested by Himeko, "What are you trying to do?" Himeko slapped Crena and Crena into tears.

"Dad, release her", Himeko kept yelling at his father for whom he replied, "You are a Beta and you do what I order".

"I don't want to be a pack beta that doesn't behave like a pack, dad... sorry ALPHA," she said and gave him a smug look. I know Harumin couldn't care less about her father. While they were fighting, Himeko took advantage of the occasion to loosen the chain in my hand but was attacked again by Crena.

Fortunately, Himeko had released me a little which was enough for me to get out of the chains and I quickly went towards Mei to free her from the chains as well, but felt a sharp pain on my hand. I was pulled by Annie but I just kicked her out which made her fall to a distance and again hurriedly  freed Mei and we kissed as we missed each other.

I smiled at Mei, which she returned. We pulled our necklaces together which started glowing and when it got fused, we noticed that Ren and Rudolfa wants to take control and we happily let them to this time.

Harumin’s POV:

I started yelling at my father for everything he did to Yuzu and her family and I wanted him to apologize to her right now. However, he was so stubborn and full of thoughts of Power and authority. I'm sure it would kill him. There was chaos in our room and that's when I heard a big roar.

It sounded like thunder and we added, as if it were lighting, we saw light shining in two wolves. Wow…. They look majestic to me.

They growled again and everyone in this room is now scared, including me and Himeko.

We don't know how we would control them if they were over their limit. They've been through so much and they would probably be so angry and grieving now.

My thoughts were interrupted once more by a great growl... What do you think happens now?

*To be continued*