Chapter 7!

I always thought that I would be getting a girl as my mate, but, what did I do to deserve such a beautiful blonde. I asked Himeko to leave and sat in a chair next to her bed and examined her. She was far too beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off her and Ren was yelling into my head, "Our partner is beautiful, our partner is beautiful". I smiled and asked her to be quiet. I don't want to wake up that beautiful woman in front of me.

Within an hour, Uncle Benji arrived. He's our pack medic and my maternal uncle. He's a vampire as my mother. "See who is here?" I didn’t expect you to be here watching a rogue. Does she really matter? Do we wait until she gives us details?" He started asking me all the questions.

I smiled and looked at him, "No, the beautiful lady lying here is my mate".

"Wow, I didn't expect this and finally my little Mei got her partner," he laughed.

"Uncle, please do not wake her up." So... how is she now?" I hesitated.

He kept silence for a few minutes and opened the mouth: Mei, I don't know what to say. Sounds like she's been abused for years. Scars are visible all over her body. " I got angry when I heard this. He continued, "As well, she jumped off the cliff. Thank goodness she wasn't hit anywhere. She's fallen into the water. When she drowned, it seems your people saved her. But….”

I looked him up to keep him going. "But the healing process will be slow. She haven’t shifted into her wolf yet. We have no idea why. In addition, we do not know how she will react when she opens her eyes. I know it's a lot to take mei. But, you being her mate.. You're supposed to be there for her and be patient. That girl has gone through a lot."

“I will do anything to keep her happy Uncle”, My eyes were teary and Ren was howling inside my head, “Our mate is hurt. Anyone who hurt her should be dead". She was whimpering as she couldn’t see her mate lying in bed.

“Also, it would take a day for her to get consciousness. She's on so many medications, so she'll be asleep the rest of the day. Go and get some rest, Mei. We can look after her," he said.

Ren got mad and I know she wants to take over. I beckoned to my uncle, No, I wanted to be with her. I'll talk to Dad and Himeko and get them to take care of the pack for a few days. I wanted to be here..."

Uncle Benji nodded his head and walked away. I sat on the chair by her bed, and I began to caress her hair. I saw tears drop out of her eyes. I held her hand and whispered in her ear, "It's going to be all right, dear".
Ren was also whimpering seeing her mate crying and I was so hurt.

I took a walk and I called Dad and Himeko to tell them I needed to be here. They didn’t ask him much questions and also, I didn’t tell them that I found my mate. I do not want my mate to be uncomfortable when she open her eyes.

When I returned, I sat in the chair and watched her.  What will she say about me when she opens her eyes? She cannot identify me as her mate until she gets shifted.

But I've already fallen in love with her. I don’t even know her name. What have I gotten into?

*To be continued*