Chapter 11!

Mei's POV

I felt the butterflies in my stomach as she slept on my knees. I kept stroking her hair and Ren was trying to take over, which I wouldn't allow her to do.

"You must await Ren. Give her room and show her love," I told her which one she accepted. After one hour, I placed her head softly into the pillow and gave her a kiss in the forehead and slept in the bed that was arranged for me.

The next day, I awoke to see her still asleep and I watched her. I smiled as I saw the fluid in her mouth. She drools. I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped it down. Sensing my hand, she slowly opened her eyes - the beautiful green eyes I can't resist. She put a smile on her face. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her smiling.

"Are you ready to leave?" I asked. She got so confused that she asked me, "Where?"

"Where else? To your home?", I smiled at her. But all the same, she was confused and nodded reluctantly. I had no idea what she was thinking. I asked her to get ready and waited for her. She showed up with blue skinny jeans and a pink top that looked good on her. I was struck by the sight of it.

"Our mate is beautiful", my wolf howled in my mind. I grinned and took her to the car.The ride was so quiet and Yuzu was watching out thinking of something..

Yuzu's POV:

What did she mean by my house? Will she send me back into my pack, after everything I've told her what they've done for me. I believed she cared about me. Who would want to put a werewolf such as me under their roof? I haven't even shifted yet. There were so many thougts running through my mind and my eyes turned off to sleep.

About an hour later, I heard someone calling. Slowly opened up my eyes.

"Yuzu, we are here. Wake up." Mei's sweet voice was such a soothing one. But I was so scared of getting back in my pack. When I got out of the car, I saw a beautiful mansion which is much bigger than the one of our pack. Then it strikes me. She didn't return me to the old pack.

I began to weep. I couldn't control my tears. I saw somebody wipe my tears and when I looked up to see who it was, I saw those purple eyes looking at me worried.

"What's the matter, Yuzu?" You don't want to be here?" , she asked in a hurtful voice.
"What? No, no, no... When you said 'Your house', I thought you were taking me back to my pack," I continued to cry.
"How am I supposed to send you there, Yuzu, when I heard what they did for you? Don't ever think I'll leave you "she pulled me into the hug I gave her back.

She took my luggage in a large room that would be the largest here. I said I could use a small room. She laughed... and that melted me.

"Yuzu, this is my room and you stay with me," she put my bag on the shelf and continued, "Make yourself comfortable," and she left the room.

"What? Too much of surprises for a single day? I'm going to stay with Mei, Wow...» I jumped for joy and went to refresh myself.

*To be continued *