Chapter 14!

Mei's POV

We were ready to shift back to human form and I  mind linked Yuzu, "Yuzu, do you know how to shift back? "

Yuzu was surprised, she told, "Hmmm... I don't know!"

"Oh no..you don't get the magic word from your wolf yet to shift back, ahhh.. it's bad, you'll stay in wolf form!" I smiled and thought about playing with her.

"What? No... it can't be," she started crying.

"Ah.. Stop it, Yuzu, stop it. Just think that you need to shift back and you will shift", her wolf Rudolfa said pissed.

Ren and I would laugh at that while Rudolfa jumped on us and we rolled on each other. After playing and being happy, Ren asked Rudolfa to come behind the tree where the dresses were kept.

We both switched and went back to human form.
"Let's go to our room Yuzu", I told her.

It's already late and we walked back to our rooms and mind linked dad and Himeko that we need to talk tomorrow as I started sensing something is off.

Yuzu's POV:

My mate is so pretty.  I asked myself what I had done to earn it. She's perfect all around. 

"Mei, shall I hold your hand?," I blushed when I asked the question.

"You don't have to ask permission to do it, darling," she says, intertwined with her hand.
When she went into our room, she kept staring at me.

"Don't stare at me, Mei," I'm still blushing.

"Ah... I just wanted to see my beautiful mate", she is messing with me making me blush again.

"Shall..mmmm... i.... kisss... you", she sluttered.

Mei is sluttering? Wow....  "You don't have to ask permission to do that, my dear," I said the same thing she did. Um... she's blushing now.

She walked up to me. My heart is beating so fast. It's like we'll explode. I also felt another heartbeat so quickly. It's supposed to be Mei.

The gap between us has shrunk and yes, she's kissing me now. And I have butterflies inside my stomach. I've never felt such love. I want to stay with her. Our kiss was passionate and with love but our wolves started trying to gain control, when I withdrew to breathe.

Aaah... her wolf is taking control. "Yuzu... I want you.... I want to mark you and you to mark me", I saw lust in her eyes with love.

Mei, let's take it slow. I am sorry. I love you so much more than anything in this world. And you're mine, but I need some time ", I spoke with my head down.

Mei held my chin and told me, "Keep your head high, Yuzu. I love you so much and I shall wait for you and you belong to me". Though, I saw the pain in Mei's eyes, hearing that she loves me as I do, made me happy.

So, the day ended with us cuddling each other in bed.

Unknown POV:

"You hear that, right? There are wolves howling. But can you hear that there is a different howl,' said a male voice.

"Yes, it's a blood moon and you mean, it's a superwolf?" said a female voice in excitement.

"Not one. There are 2 of them. We are going to get it. We have waited for long... the power... It's mine " laughed that voice, "Get your weapons ready... It's time to hunt... there is a big treasure waiting for us", it ordered everyone.

"Super wolves... I'm coming to get you... you can't run away this time"

*To be Continued *