Chapter 6!

Mei's POV
After I reached my pack, me and my wolf Ren were so tired, so I just wanted to get some sleep, but I was interrupted by dad.

"I heard from Himeko what happened. Can you tell me what's going on? I sent you there to help them not to cause them trouble," he said with a stern voice.

"Daddy, I have no idea what happened?" I just know Ren went crazy when she smelled something. It was so nice for me but I was unable to identify who it was. The smell was so feable but it drove me so crazy that I couldn't control myself or Ren ", I told him with a fearful voice.

"So you felt it," said Dad in the excitement, "She's alive".

Daddy, I didn't get it. Who did she smell and why are you so excited", I asked for an explanation.

Before, he could say something, Himeko mindlinked me, "Mei, there's a rogue on our territory and she smells like the pack we visited"

"Himeko, keep her locked up." I will visit her now," I replied, but she replied, "She is so hurt. She'd die if we kept her locked up. However, she is a rogue. We can just leave her the way she's already dying."

For some reason, Ren was asking me to keep the rogue safe. I sighed and minlinked Himeko again, "Please take her to our doctor to check her out. I'm on the way."

"Dad, I must leave." There is a rogue in our territory. I'll come talk to you", I hugged Dad and I got out, I turned into a wolf and I started running toward the hospital.

When I got close to the hospital, I backed away but Ren was screaming and I couldn't control her and I couldn't understand what was going on but I felt the same scent. I've connected Himeko, I've got the room number. As I came closer to the room, the smell went up and I knocked on the door. MY HEART WAS BEATING SO STRONG.

I saw Himeko standing there and I turned my eyes to the beautiful blonde sleeping in the bed and my Wolf Ren howling with excitement,

"Mate, Mate, Mate"

*To be Continued*