Announcement!

Please find my other story "Taming each other" published.  It is also a fanfiction of Mei and Yuzu.

*Intro below*

"Dad, is this a joke?" I can't marry her", Mei feels like her life is shattered. She took over her grandfather's industry and is successful. 

"You know about your grand-father." He's already made up his mind. The wedding ceremony is in a month,' said my father.

"But dad, I hate her", I cried.

"We need to do this Mei. Grandfather has decided that it would be good to collaborate Okogi and Arihara industry as we both were the top most business people here"

"But dad..." before I asked him, he left me in the room just to think about what would happen.

Yuzu and Mei hated one another at school. Yuzu is always a player and Mei is the student council president when they were in school.

Today, however, they manage to take over their family business. However Yuzu is always a player who flirts with every girl who comes through and Mei is hard worker and she takes everything seriously. But what would happen if the two of them got married?
What if someone keeps tracking down Yuzu and tries to frame her? Will Mei and Yuzu fall in love and conquer?

Note: I do not own any characters. They belong to the anime.citrus.

Thanks everyone for your support!