They soon heard a static voice.

"2nd p-hase hs rrive." They frowned when they realize it was Royse.

"What's wrong?" Rohesia murmured, worried about why the device was suddenly failing.

Carl explained. "It's because we're quite a distance from them. The device will lose its effect when we're too far from one another."

"That means..."

The brunette nods. "We won't be able to hear Royse and Amy. It's best we stay together." He looked at the window and saw the vehicle behind them. "Juli and the rest are on the other car. The driver will follow after us so we won't need to worry about being separated."

The redhead was still in doubt but nodded. She gazed at the scenery and saw the people evacuating.

Knights were stationed across the place and assisted the people. Adventurers were scattered as they joined forces with them.

The drive was smooth but suddenly, the ground shook.

The road formed cracks and suddenly rose. Everyone turned towards the window and saw the ground spreading apart and becoming uneven.

The road they were in rose and tilted upward, making the vehicle slide.

"Everyone, leave!" William ordered as he opened the door. He used his skill and created an ice bridge. The driver made his escape with Carl and Rohesia following after.

They wobbled when they feel the ground continue to shake.

They rushed down and successfully returned to the flat ground. They panted and hear the people scream.

Everyone was panicking.

A while ago, the citizens were becoming frantic when they saw the smoke from the academy and its collapse. They realized they needed to evacuate and walked towards the designated area.

But now, everyone was running for their life.

Screams echoed as people became trapped.

William gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist. "Everyone?" He asks through their device.

All they could hear were statics.

The prince cursed under his breath.

Rohesia examined her surroundings and became worried. Carl noticed their sudden change and assured the two.

"With what happened, we're going to need to travel on foot. But-" The brunette turns towards the uneven land. "What would you rather do? Save the people or prioritize our grouping?" He asks.

William took a deep breath as he thinks of their situation. He held a thoughtful look as he studied the place.

He glanced at the knights and saw them helping the people. He turns towards his friends who awaited his response.

He was about to speak his decision when he suddenly hears a voice behind. He turns his head and saw his butler Franz making his way towards them.

"Leave the place to us." He spoke as he arrived in front of them. He turns towards the other 2. "I was informed by Mark to support his highnesses and his team." He explains.

Rohesia blinked in surprise. "Mark-san did?" She asks.

The man nods. "Yes. He told me that Royse and his highnesses have already assembled a plan. That is why allow us to support you." He bowed towards William.

The prince frowned. "Very well. I order you to save the people. We will need to head towards our meeting point."

Franz nods. "Yes, your highness."