03- oh cielo

𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
'Oh, Cielo'

"She doesn't do much, does she?",

The voice of Ronald Weasley bellowed through the thick walls of The Burrow. The redhead's eyebrows arched in confusion, in the interim straightening his back from his bending stance, each of his hands slowly ungrasping the skin of his knees having had not found the interaction with Pandora...fruitful; all the while casually breaking the comfortable silence that had engulfed the family of 9, (except the twins and Mr.Weasley)

Histrionically and slowly the people in the room's gaze travels and stop at the 4th year-er, everyone baring to something that would look like un-amusement, everyone except Nova. The brunette only sniggered at Ron's statement.

"What?" the red-head asked, his confused state of mind and expression only deepening.

"For Merlin's sake Ron!" Ginny groaned as she plopped down on the couch and next to Nova, "She's just a child...What, do you expect her to tap-dance or something."

As if Pandora had understood whatever the 13-year-old had said, the infant had taken the decision to take a liking to her and in no less than a minute Ginny found her left cheek being tapped and touched by small and plump hands, Pandora head full of hair morphing from its usual black state to that of blue, which Nova had interpreted to be 'happiness'

"She likes you Gin", Charlie, (who was like an annoying older brother to Nova or to say Aaliyah) sighed happily as he too plopped down on the other side of the brunette. Charlie worked with dragons in Romania. He was built like the twins, shorter and stockier than Percy and Ron, who were both long and lanky. He had gotten broad, good-natured face, which was weather-beaten and so freckly that he looked almost tanned; his arms flexed to that of muscular, and one of them had a large, shiny burn on it.

Ginny just let out a heartfelt giggle as she picked up the squirmy baby off of its mother's lap in the interim Nova's subconscious didn't like that her baby was out of her arms and out of her reach, it was as if her hands missed holding Pandora. Almost instinctively, the hand of the brunette had ghosted over the kid's figure. Charlie who had noticed this spoke up,

"She'll be fine Liyah", his nimble fingers playfully shook Nova's shoulders.

The witch let out a faint yet genuine smile, although everything in her screamed at her to correct her name, she persevered. She had decided to let them call her by her former name seeing that it was the name she had grown up with, the name she had lived through most of her life, and also, she didn't know how to explain it to them, to all of them as she knew little herself.

"Perhaps, I can take her to Romania...you would like that won't you, yes you will" the second Weasley brother cooed playfully, all the while tickling the laughing baby in his sister's hand; the baby's hair continued to be blue.

"Maybe when she's older Charlie" Nova arched her brows as she stood to her feet, carefully lifting Pandora from Ginny's grasp, "Besides, work is eating up half of my time...We will surely visit when my work schedule is less, you know...frenzied"