23-superman shorts

New white rays were shining through the nearby window and curtain just like always, and the cool gust of air brushed Remus bare back, which acted as a barricade between the  gust of wind and the brunette snuggled up in his arm.

As if on cue, Aaliyah squinted from the inconsistent sun rays and her eyes finally fluttered open. The first thing she noticed was the lack of clothing on her almost bare form and an arm hugging her middle. She smiled knowingly, as she turned back to look at Remus who was already looking at her dotingly.

"Morning" Remus wished groggily.

"Morning" the witch replied back, admiring his face she pulled him in for a kiss as she spoke out
"Sleep well?"

Remus gently pushed a few strands away from her face, causing butterflies to flutter in the witch's stomach. His other hand tightened around her middle, cherishing every moment.

"The best"

~🌕~

Aaliyah wrapped herself with her discarded robe, covering the tank top and the super-man shorts underneath. She sniffed, pulling the robe closer as she exited the warm bedroom and entered a rather cold chamber. On cold Sundays like this, she always took sanctuary in her common room, cuddled up, resting, letting her inner fire play happily within. But she now wished to go back, to go back into the warmth and safety of Remus' arms.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you back to your common room?" Remus voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Remus, I think it'd  be weird if someone sees you walking me back to the dorm, I'll be fine" she says as she pulls her hair up to tie. The older man snaked his arms around her waist from back as he whispers in her ears.

"Or you can spend the afternoon" he suggested as he left chaste kisses on her neck.

Aaliyah tittered, "Sorry, love I need to leave before my dad barges in the dormitory and drill me with questions and besides-" she turned around as she cupped his face.
"You need to rest, and I need to blow an air horn in Amelia's ears for her hangover"  she stood on the edge of her toes, giving a final kiss.
"Take care" she smiled faintly as she headed out of the room.

Amelia Walters jolted awake, hearing the sound of a rather loud air-horn being blown. The fact that it was blown by the floating head of her best-friend didn't help with her already shook-eth brain, causing her to screech in terror.

"Rise and shine" Aaliyah feigned a sickly-sweet tone, sarcasm dripping from her words.

"Merlin!" Amelia groaned "Are you out of your mind, woman?"

"Says the one sleeping outside the Ravenclaw's common room entrance!"

Amelia confusedly searched her surroundings, she was in fact, sleeping by the painting.
"How did I end up here?"

The duo walked under the invisibility cloak, stopping here and there to slow their pace or for quieting their steps whenever anyone was near.

"What the hell" Amelia creaked as they neared the Gryffindor dormitory, the Fat Lady was back. She had been expertly restored, but she still looked extremely nervous. A bunch of surly security trolls had been hired to guard her. They paced the corridor in a menacing group, talking in grunts and comparing the size of their clubs.

"Right" Aaliyah remembered the previous nights incidents, and she stifled a laugh when she looked at Amelias clueless face.
"Come on" she muttered as they headed back to the Ravenclaw tower.

"But it's so faaar" the blonde whined dramatically "Can you give me a piggyback ri-", "No" Aaliyah interrupted.

After reaching their destination, Amelia hopped off the brunette's back; who seemed to be cursing profanities, the cloak long discarded.

"You know this couldve been avoided if we just strolled in the dorm, instead of walking back to ours" Amelia commented

The blonde then knocked the bronze eagle knocker as the eagle asked the riddle.

What is brown and sticky?

Both of them muffled a laugh, composing themselves they answered "a di-", "a stick" they spoke simultaneously.

They walked in the wide, circular room which had a graceful arched window that punctuated the walls which were hung with blue and bronze silks and a midnight blue carpet covered in stars, which was reflected onto the domed ceiling. The room was furnished with blue tables, chairs, and a divan.

"Well look who it is?" Xena announced sarcastically as she entered the room with arms crossed and an unamused look. She directed her gaze towards Amelia "And where have you been?!?"

"Hey! We both were out, you might as well ask her the same question" Amelia argued.

"She's responsible, you're not" Xena shrugged "Nevertheless I covered for you both, I told Minnie and Snape that both of you accompanied me till here and decided to stay in the night. Now come on, we'll  be late for breakfast"

"I'm starving" Aaliyah grumbled as she took her robe off, triggering the other two as they let out an audible gasp.
"What?" the witch quizzically crinkled her brows.

"Responsible, huh?" Amelia mockingly nudged Xena in the ribs, who was too busy gawking at Aaliyah.

"You got a little something" the blonde lazily stated, pointing her finger towards her neck.

The brunette confusedly touched the side of her neck, which had kept burning whenever she stretched her neck too much. Amelia kept a pocket-mirror before her friends face.

Aaliyah's eye widens as she snatched the mirror out of her hand "Oh my god!"

"Oh my god, indeed" Xena muttered with a sly smirk.

"Miss Snape" Amelia started, amusement underlying her tone "I'm quite stunned to be honest. Who's the lucky person?" she finished, wriggling her eyebrows.

"Look I'll explain it to you later, but for now I need to smuggle some potions out of the hospital wing" the brunette hurriedly took the invisibility cloak in her hand.

"Why?" Xena probed.

"I cannot be sporting hickeys on my neck in the corridor" she retorted "And dad's store's  out of dittany and healing potions, come on"

"And why should we go with you" Amelia squinted her eyes "Whats our profit?"

"Uh, you'll get to help your friend in not getting killed by her father"seeing that this made no impact on the blonde, Aaliyah rolled her eyes
" I'll do your potions homework?"

"Come on, let's get going"