34-shook on it

"What are you doing here?!"

Remus' eyes instantly darted towards Severus, throwing silent daggers; with an uneased body, he couldn't bring himself to stand inside the same room as him, because of whom his girlfriend had to suffer such pain, because of whom that the potion master's daughter herself had to suffer such pain.

"I couldn't find you" he continued out of the blue, diverting his gaze from the dark-haired man to Aaliyah, "I couldn't find you and when I woke up you weren't there"

"I just came to talk to dad" Aaliyah smiled as she tried to diffuse the tension seeing that Remus was still glaring at her father.

"Why?" the scoffed word came out of Remus' mouth before he could even stop it.

"What do you mean why Remus? He's my father" the witch disputed, folding her hands in annoyance.

"Yes," he let out a sarcastic snicker "the father who almost killed you!" he countered back, his voice rising just a little bit.

After giving Severus an apologetic smile, she walked towards the door dragging Remus, scuffing the edge of the sleeve as she scolded
"What's gotten into you?"

"What's gotten into me?" Remus repeated in disbelief as he looked away on the ceiling with hands on his hips, hysterics dripping from his sentence "You almost died!"

"Well, what's new?" Aaliyah scoffed

"Thanks, that makes me feel much better" Remus stated, with the obvious sarcastic undertone.

"My point is-," the witch started "It's not his fault...he didn't mean to do it and I know he regrets it, I mean look at the man"

Remus takes a glance at his colleague, by peeking inside the door and he did look awful. Heaving a sight out he mumbled "I'm sorry, it's just-," he nibbed on his bottom lip "I can't lose you and I came out searching for you t-then I heard a scream and I thought you were-," he stopped abruptly

"I know" she muttered in comfort "And it's not me you should be apologizing"

"No" Remus deadpanned.

"Oh, come on Remus" she droned "I mean you did snog his teen daughter and I think you owe him an apology for how you all treated him in school"

Sighing in defeat, he nodded knowing that she was telling the truth. Severus did deserve an apology, though he didn't join his friends in most of their tormenting towards Severus, he still stood by and didn't do anything to act upon or stop them in any sorts.
Grasping his arm softly, Aaliyah pulls him back in only to find Severus in the spot she had left him in. Remus looked at the witch, who only nudged him forward to talk.

"I'm sorry" Remus blurted out "I'm sorry Severus that you had to find out about us in such a manner...I truly am in love with your daughter and I would never do something she isn't comfortable with" he added remembering what Severus had accused a few days back "And I apologize for the way we treated you in school, it was vile and cruel and I regret it deeply."

Severus scoffs hearing the end of the werewolf's sentence but chose to not retort about it seeing that they had company. He made the mistake of looking at Aaliyah, while also looking at his greatest enemy, the puppy dog eyes. The Slytherin sighed, nodding ever so lightly feigning acknowledgment of Remus' words.

Aaliyah nudged her eyebrows as a way of signaling Severus that it was his turn now. The potions master rolled his eyes in defeat,

"I apologize Lupin, that my curse didn't hit you instead"

"Dad" Aaliyah warned

"I apologize that I attacked you" he snarled, disgust embodying each word.

Remus accompanied the witch back to the hospital wing only for her to be engulfed in a hug by Oliver Wood as soon as she set a foot in the cleanroom "Are you alright?"