15-boarding the Hogwarts express

"Xe, are you sure about it?"

Nova Black's voice was merely a heard mumble amidst the swirling commotion of passengers, and passersby and the echoey static voice going off on the neared and roof-heighted speakers.

It had been a week since the shocking death of Barty Crouch junior, and a week since Nova was assigned the potions assistant in Hogwarts. It all hadn't made any sense to the brunette. Barty Crouch Junior was D.E.A.D—dead, deceased, unalive. What was to happen now? Would this be the end of it all? Would this be the twisted event that would somehow halt the wizarding war, to some extent, at least? There was still the capturing of Peter Pettigrew, and the whole Horcrux destruction process, her mind bugged her with all sorts of possibilities, but she was still glad that the ministry decided to do an autopsy result, seeing that clearly that man couldn't be trusted, as he had already fooled everyone with his death many years prior.

And whatever doubts she had about Barty impersonating Alastor went out the window when she had spent the whole day, most probably the whole week with the man, dueling and practicing. She didn't find anything different or eerie about the mad-eye Auror, except maybe his shocking leniency and even a little bit of gentleness during the duels. When the woman asked him if he was sure that he was Alastor Moody, he gave her the rather old and familiar, straight-faced, unamused look, which was usually delivered when the woman tried to make a rather poor attempt in a joke. Like that once when she had tried to forward an idea to the team, and especially him in the words, "We need a catchy nickname...OH! What about 'No more Voldy' o-or 'The sinister six'." This only earned her a pleaded and rather tired, "Please don't call us that" from Tonks and a mere eye-roll from Moody; And now, from Xena's words, the autopsy reports were missing, just fucking wonderful.

"I'm pretty sure about it." Xena merely bobbed her head, which only caused the curls of her hair to jiggle a bit. "It went missing this Wednesday or something...But it still doesn't make sense though..." the nurse creased her eyebrows, "I thought he died years ago, I mean they buried him near the Azkaban."

"Yeah, right," Nova mumbled to herself in a hinted laughter. Buried? No. Get Mrs. Crouch to pose as her son under Polyjuice, and bury her after her death in the name of Bart Crouch Jr? Yes; The witch couldn't help but think about the havoc the ministry and most importantly Barty Crouch Sr ought to be going through. The former was simply clueless about who it was that was buried in place of Barty. Or who might've possibly helped in his escaping the very first time?

If only Dumbledore would listen to her words, instead of quoting the same ol' "We have to let things happen however it's supposed to happen." Then Voldemort would be dead a decade early. But the mere thought of Cedric's fate and the ministry's utter foolishness in letting the Triwizard tournament take place albeit the dangers that were swirling in the wizarding world was enough to anger Nova nonetheless. She didn't care what would happen, it must stop, and Dumbledore will listen.

Noticing the utter malice that was tainting her best friend's face, Xena tried distracting her by asking, "I cannot believe that Little Dora will get to have her Hogwarts experience for the very first time and that too for such a young age."