IX

Tw—mentions of physical violence( later on)

The cold night was tucked under a woolen dove-grey sky in Spinner's end, as the small organisms nearby thrived to lay dormant for the reason that of the wintered mood. Even time seemed irrelevant at the point, more so than the duo who now stood by the open door.

Theatrically almost fearfully two individuals froze to their spot after their head slowly turned towards the commotion, putting them in a rather awkward situation with Cruz's right arm draping over her waist while the other, which had chased the bottle in her hand, held onto her wrist now frozen in mid-air by the angered aura radiating from a certain potions master from the other side.

The silence only thickened when none of the party moved any tendon, dreadfully embracing the awkwardness with confusion and fury from Severus' side. After a hot minute, the Ex- Gryffindor opened her mouth

"Can we just close the doo-,"           

"No" Cruz retorted impassively yet instantly in a low volume before he addressed the awaiting man "You must be uh- Severus Snape"

"Iago" he introduced, his hands ungrasping from around the drunk being as he extended his right hand for a shake "Iago Cruz"

Only for him to awkwardly lower it and shove it to his pocket when he didn't receive any sort of reaction from the black-headed wizard. Clearing his throat, he tried again to clear the tension,

"I think-," he slowly trudged the witch forward to Severus "this belongs to you"

The witch stumbled in, giving no heed to the red fury being radiated by Severus. She took in a much-needed breath, as her primitive mind ran amok slurring the dreary blurriness and higher quality her eyesight provided until it landed on a sobbing greenish-yellow being sobbing on the couch nearby.

"Biiiin-ky myy love, why are you crying?!"

"Oh Merlin!" the house-elf gasped before she ran towards the witch, throwing her arms around the bigger person's legs "W-here have you been?!? W-e were s-so scared...Yo-u left w-without a note!!"

"Heyy" the brunette slurred as she bent down to look at the elf "I'm ffine I j-just needed out"

"Out? Out of what?" Binky looked back at the brunette's dazed eyes with her big green ones, confusion etching them.

The witch just smiled at innocence and cluelessness present in Binky's eyes as she whispered "Nothing"

"Ooh and-," the brunette continued "t-ell Miss W-atssonn that 'm sorry about he-r roses... I-I'll cleaaan the barf o-ut"

Before the elf could react, the slamming of a door caught them off guard, resulting in Binky to startle in her place and for the witch to fall butt first on the waxed floors.