Chapter 3: Hell On Earth

Start from the beginning

The Behemoths body was a mess of broken scales leaking black blood, broken horns, snapped claws, and shattered bones. Its breath slowed to a crawl and steam no longer blew from its maw with each exhale, and the hell spawn laid barely clinging onto life, in wait to reach the afterlife. Luckily for the Behemoth, (Y/N) was feeling merciful enough to ensure that it didn't have to wait for death, and the rage driven man took a step towards the dying beast and took hold of the top and bottom of the beast's massive jaws. 

After lifting the massive head slightly off the ground, (Y/N) then twisted his arms in a counterclockwise motion with incredible speed, wind kicked up intensely from the rapid motion and the quick action causing the Behemoth's head to twist a full 180 degrees on its axis. The vent scales on its underbelly cracked and shattered releasing a fume of orange steam that engulfed the area in its heat, black steaming blood erupted from every exposed orifice on its neck, and this dastardly act caused the Behemoths neck to snap with a sickening CRUNCH. Instantly ending its life. "Fuck you" the man spat out at the corpse of the formerly powerful beast, unceremoniously kicking the dead body in anger before opening its jaws.

After killing the animal that toasted him alive with a brutal neck snap, he entered the corpses now open jaws yet again, this time looking for something specific, and once he found what he was looking for, he grabbed hold of both objects strongly with both hands. (Y/N) then tore two large, hard, and sharp fangs from the Behemoths enflamed carcass, ignoring the shooting black blood that sprayed out after his action. 

Once he acquired his new weapons, (Y/N) leaped out the concrete coffin, landing angrily in front of his nemesis, with the dagger like fangs in each of hands. As he stared at the Devil across the parking garage, the veil of rage began growing into a calamity of clashing dark reds and powerful blacks, and (Y/N)'s bright red eyes stared holes straight through the Devil. Feeling the weight of his enemy's bloodlust, the Devil shifted his stance from one of comfortability, into another poised to kill, and the battle between the two demons was about to end.

The two gazed at each other, standing perfectly still for a quick moment, before (Y/N) launched forward with an angered roar, booming his voice across the campus, as his body began absorbing the aura around him and converting it to rage energy, he...

The two gazed at each other, standing perfectly still for a quick moment, before (Y/N) launched forward with an angered roar, booming his voice across the campus, as his body began absorbing the aura around him and converting it to rage energy, he used to fuel his next strike. With his newly acquired rage-based energy, (Y/N) dashed directly into the Devil's slashing range without care. 

The Devil wasted no time, instantly cut downwardly in a lightning-fast strike, planning on ending this fight with a decisive first, and fatal, blood. However, the Devil's sword clanged loudly against a metallic dagger, as the katana was parried upwardly with unrivaled strength by (Y/N)'s fang as he swung upwardly with his newly acquired weapon. 

Immediately following the parry, the Demon was attacked by a second fang that rapidly approached its vulnerable side in a hook like motion. The left-hand fang, carried by an enraged (Y/N) pierced through the air and stabbed deeply into the Devils right side, causing the jawless demon's rotting face to scream with pain.