5

-Meliodas' POV-

I was waiting for Elizabeth outside her dorm. She had told me where it was for us to train together.

Of course, I won't actually teach her anything. I will just make her believe I do to get closer to her and find out what the goddesses is planning.

The door opened and Elizabeth stepped out, Mael behind her. Damn, it will be hard to befriend them both at the same time...

"So you finally decided to come huh? And with that bodyguard with you, are you too scared to be alone with me? Just because I'm so much stronger than you?" I asked and crossed my arms, smirking as her face turned a bit redder in anger.

"Mael, why don't you stay back?"

"It's the Supreme deity's orders to-"

"Even your mommy is too scared to let you out! Ha! You must be so weak if that's the case!"

"You told me you would teach me to enjoy fighting, stop offending me and teach me already!"

"Only if you do a little something for me." I replied as I started walking. They both walked after as she asked "What is it?"

Pulling her a bit closer, I responded with "You and I have to be alone to do that. This is my secret and I don't want anyone else to know about it."

She looked back at Mael, whispering "Now I understand what you are doing... but he won't leave unless mother orders him to. We have to sneak off without him in that case..."

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Guess that's what we will do then." He whispered before taking my hand and running off with me.

"Hey! Elizabeth!" Mael yelled and ran after. Meriodasu switched corridors a couple times as we ran. I couldn't keep myself from giggling as we ran out of the school.

Accidentally running into Meriodasu, I stopped giggling. He turned around to face me as he let go of my hand.

"I'm still new to this place, you know some kind of field or something we could be at?"

"I know an abandoned place... but it isn't that safe to be ther-"

"Show me." He spoke and I nodded, flying up in the air. He followed me quickly as we flew towards the heaven's theatre.

. . . . .

"This will work." He spoke as he landed on the stone ground. I just nodded and responded "But we have to be careful. This place is still damaged after a fight and could fall apart if it breaks any more."

"That's fine I guess." He replied, making me nod.

"So, how are we starting?"

"Show me what you got." He responded as he stood in a fighting stance without any weapons. I threw my weapon away before charging at him.

. . . . .

"That was so fun!" I stated as we both laid down on the ground. We did fight, but at the same time, he would do all kind of silly things like scare me or tickle or just make a funny face.

We was both out of breath as our fight had turned to a tickling contest at the end where Meriodasu won. He laid at my side as I was still laughing a bit, trying to calm down.

"I'm so tired." He mumbled. I nodded, taking deep breathes before saying "Mael and mother will be so angry at me."

"They seem so boring..."

"Maybe, but I love them both so much." I responded. He nodded, saying "Soooooo, princess... what are you actually doing in this school?"

"I have to go there and teach myself how to fight... I have to lead the goddesses in battle in a couple years."

"How do you know that?"

"I can't leave you any more information, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, but can you do me a favour?"

"Yes?"

"Can you consider me a friend now?" He asked, making me giggle and say "I already do silly. Even if we don't know each other much, I would love to get to know you."

"Great."

"It's starting to get late, we should head back." I said. He nodded, asking "How do you know though? It's always sunny."

"Well... it's actually quite easy. Our four suns all look different. We have one white, one yellow, one red and a blue. I can understand if you can't see a difference because they all give the same light, but they give different amounts of warmth and you can see what colour it is if you stare directly at them... just don't hurt your eyes while you do, okay?"

"I already think it's light as it is, I'm not going to look directly into any of the suns, stupid."

"Is that really a way to talk to your princess and future leader?"

"Does it look like I care?"

. . . . .

I laid in bed, hugging one of my pillows and thinking about Meriodasu. My first friend I made by myself. The first friend that doesn't care that I'm a princess. The first friend that's always truthful towards me...

"Elizabeth, it's soon 7. We have to go and eat." I heard Mael on the other side of my door. We are shearing a dorm on mother's order. She wanted Mael to be with me all day and night, so we got the biggest dorm for us to share. It's not that big, but we can live with it.

We have a living room, bathroom and two bedrooms, nothing more. The food we eat always serves at all times in the cafeteria, so we don't need a kitchen. Besides, in special cases, people are able to use the school's kitchens.

"I'm coming!" I spoke, walking out of my room. He smiled, saying "Okay, let's go."

"But first, we are going to get Meriodasu!" I replied... the only problem were... I didn't know where his dorm was...