2

-Meliodas' POV-

Damn it! I lost her!

How am I supposed to get information about her if I can't even find her?! All I remember from her is... long hair...

I have to get some information one way or another... but how? Surely no one is allowed to enter the goddesses' castle and well... I don't know how to find her any other way.

Guess I will just continue looking for a place to live at.

. . . . .

Great, I have been out and looking for a place to live the last 15 hours and it's still midday! The goddess realm have 4 fucking suns! Meaning it will never be night!

I can't believe I have to live in this light until we won the war! I really hate this plan, I will go blind before completing the mission!

"Hey! You! The short boy with blonde hair! Come here and give me a hand!" An old man yelled, making me turn to him with an annoyed expression.

"What do you want?!" I grumbled, being really annoyed at this place. Goddesses really has no idea how to treat others, they pretend to be overly nice and then they start whispering false rumours about one. They are also too prideful for being so weak.

"Take this crate with apples to the Angel's School." He said and put a big crate in my arms. It was heavy and seriously nearly as big as me, but nothing I couldn't handle.

I bet I could even handle two!

Putting the crate over my shoulder, I just replied "How weak do you think I am?! As weak as you?!"

"Well then, you can take two crates boy!" He laughed and put another on my other shoulder

"It's still too light old man!" I spoke. How weak does he think I am?! I'm the demon prince, one of the strongest beings alive and dead!

"Those muscles isn't for nothing I see. I will give you two more then!"

"Bring it on!" I demanded and he immediately flew up to my left shoulder and put one crate on top of the other, then the same on the right shoulder.

He took the last one himself and said "This will be delivered to Angel's school. Get going."

I just followed the man as we walked towards a big building. It was really big...

We went into some kind of stocking room to be meet with another annoying goddess.

"Oh, is that the fruit and berries?"

"Yes, apples, pears, bananas, oranges and grapes like you asked for." The goddess I just helped spoke as I put down the crates on the ground.

"How much is it?"

"About 100 silver coins each box."

"Okay, here is 50 gold coins, equals to 500 silver coins."

"Great. I did love to do business with you again." The goddess that sold the fruit spoke. We then went out of the stocking room and I was walking away when that damn goddess asked "Hey, where ya going boy?!"

"I'm looking for a place to live at, now leave me alon-"

"Don't you want your payment?" He asked, making me immediately turn around.

"Payment?"

He pulled some gold coins from his valet bag and threw me it, saying "That's what you get for helping an old man like me!"

I caught the coins easily and quickly counted what I got, 5 gold coins. If one gold coin equal 10 silver, this should be 50 silver coins. That's so little. Is this all I get for all that work? Walking in a hour with four big creates?!

This is less than what I spend on breakfast!

"And what was that about saying you didn't have a place to live at?"

I looked back up at him with a poker face instead of a face of hatred. I could feel that my legs was slightly pained of standing normally as my commandment took affect.

"I came to the goddess realm today, I don't have a place to live at." I spoke, trying to calm my hatred down for this cheap man.

"Where ya coming from then?"

"I have been... living in the human realm, protecting Stigma members from demons."

He stroke his gray beard as he replied "That's so? No wonder you are so strong, but why don't you apply to this school? There is dorms to live in and they are raising the future warriors for our clan."

I looked at the school, so that's why it's so big? Goddesses live here at the school... actually, it doesn't sound that bad.

If they are raising warriors, they have to tell the plans to the best students so that they might be able to help in it. As strong as I am, I will be top rank in no time!

Besides, most likely, the archangels will go here if they are young like me. That means I could befriend them and get to know their plans.

"What age does you have to be?" I asked, looking back at the man.

"Between 5 and 25."

I nodded, turning and saying "Bye old man! Don't come for me if you need help!"

I just heard him chuckle as I walked away. Now, time to find out how to start this school...

. . . . .

"That's all?"

"That's all."

"When can I move in?"

"As soon as you passes the test."

"Great, I do it now!" I spoke, clenching my fists as the principal stood up.

"Okay then Meriodasu. Let's get to the field then."

With a nod, we went to the school's background for me to take my test.