Mahiru Hiragi ∣ Everything has an end

Zacznij od początku

When she is ready to tell me something than I would be there and listen. 
"You are my type, love. I couldn't imagine someone who would be better for me than you are. You are the person I love the most in this world, so don't worry about that. I love that you are a little more energetic than I am. And if the last reason has to do something with your family, we stay through this together okay? I won't break up with you when your father thinks that I am not your perfect partner or does it trouble you?"

"No, it is just that he starts to pressure me more to break up with you. I- I have the feeling that I will shatter sometime under the pressure. He has just so high expectations and ugh. I have no idea how to deal with it the more it gets worse..."

Her head leaned against my shoulder and I heard her exhale louder than before. I started to caress her back and gave her soft forehead kisses.

I had no idea how to encourage her or to help her get out of her house and away from her father. Even if she could escape, she wouldn't leave her siblings alone in this hell hole. Mahiru cared about them too much and was too selfless to leave them just like that.

One time I offered her to move into my house but she explain that it wouldn't be possible because she would worry too much about he siblings. I think she also was afraid that she could be a burden to me, what was of course not true. 

When she huffed my attention was on her again. She stretched and started to get up, because the sun was almost away. 

"I guess it is time to leave again. Do you walk me home again or do you go straight to your home?" The amber eyed girl stretched out her hand and helped me up. The sad look disappeared from her feature and was replaced with a mischievous smile.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let a princess like you walk all the way alone the her house in the evening when the moo rises?" I flashed her a smirk and grabbed her hand to drag her softly with me from the field. The girl broke out in laughter and let herself get dragged from me.

"Not a very nice one my prince. I can't wait to run with you again over this beautiful field. Maybe if you are lucky I could bring a cake with me again so we can devour it like last time." 

Her orbs started to spark again and a warm feeling rose in my stomach. I cheered her up a bit and that was the most important thing for me now. I wouldn't let her go when she was sad, even though I wasn't the type of guy who made fun of himself to make a smile appear on other faces. Or maybe I was..?

"I hope you don't trip again like last time. How is your bruise by the way? Is your knee fully healed again?"  Mahiru's eyes mirrored the worry that lay in her was as she tried to look at my knee.

"Don't worry. It isn't fully healed yet, but if I wait a few days it is surely healed." I moved my knee a bit to show her that I wasn't in any pain. Relief was seen in her eyes and she started to smile again, what started to fade almost immediately.

"And it really isn't a problem that I am a namanari? I know that I ask you that everyday, but is it really okay for you? It can cause a lot of trouble and-"

I grabbed her face and kissed her gently to show her again that it wasn't and would't be a problem for me. Of course she was insecure about being a namanari and worried constantly about that.

When he arrived at her house she hugged me closely and kissed me. I could feel the emotions of worry, nervousness and love in the kiss, but didn't questioned it. When we parted she leaned her forehead against mine and seemed to enjoy the last moments.

"You know how much I love you ,right?" Mahiru sounded a little bit desperate when she searched in my eyes for an answer.

"Yes. I hope you know how much I love you too and that I wouldn't leave you no matter what." I pulled her into a tight hug and let her go when she pulled back.