april fools day pranks

+
april fool's day pranks
.
prank your friends & family
••
↠ the "mom" text prank:
borrow your friend's phone, change your contact name to "mom," and start sending them hilarious un-mom-like messages.
••
↠ the "orange juice" prank:
fill up a pitcher with powder from a box of mac and cheese, add water and stir. it'll look orange.
••
↠ the unusable soap prank:
paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish so it will no longer work.
••
↠ smelly armpit prank:
replace someone's deodorant with butter or cream cheese by scraping the top layer off.
••
↠ confetti shower prank:
if it's raining on april's fool day, put some confetti into their umbrella, close it and wait for the prank victim to open it.
••
↠ running late prank:
while the victim is asleep, reset all the clocks ahead two hours. when they wake up, they'll panic and think they slept late and are late for school or work.
••
↠ the taped remote prank:
put a bit of tape over the sensor and watch with glee as your frustrated family/friends tries to play the movie.
••
↠ salty and sweet prank:
switch the sugar and the salt. ex: if you have someone in your family that's a coffee drinker and likes sugar in their coffee, place salt in the sugar bowl and they'll have a strange mixture of salty coffee.
••
↠ the bug prank:
freak out your friends, get a paper cup, write "do not open unless you plan to kill it" and put the cup face down.
••
↠ the toothpaste oreo prank:
replace the frosting inside the oreos with toothpaste.
••
↠ the donut prank:
stuff the donuts with mayonnaise.
••