•1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
•1 1/4 tsp baking powder
•1/4 tsp salt
•1 stick softened, unsalted butter
•1 cup sugar
•2 room temp eggs
•2 tsp vanilla extract
•2/3 cup whole milk at room temp
•vanilla frosting and any other toppings of your choice
1. preheat oven to 350F and put cupcake liners in a 12 cup pan.
2. whisk the flour, baking powder & salt in a bowl. beat the butter & sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 4 minutes.
3. beat in the eggs, 1 at a time. beat in the vanilla. change mixer speed to medium low; beat in half of the flour mixture, then all of the milk, then the remaining flour mixture until combined.
4. divide batter evenly in the muffin cups and bake until you can put a toothpick in the center and have it come out clean.(18-20 min) -
5. let the cupcakes cool for 5 min and you can take the cupcakes out and start frosting! you can add any other toppings like berries, sprinkles, nuts or leave it plain! enjoy!