how to have the perfect manicure
// whether you're trying to save money or simply too busy to go to the salon, follow these steps for an at-home manicure mention a user
step #1 ↝ remove current nail polish;
• eliminate spills by positioning your arms and tools on a flat, protected surface.
• wash hands afterwards.
step #2 ↝ clip, file, buff your nails;
• clip nails first, if necessary.
• then file to get your tips square, round, or somewhere in between.
• buff tops and sides of nails lightly.
step #3 ↝ push back your cuticles;
• soften cuticles with oil or lotion and then push back gently with a cuticle stick.
step #4 ↝ exfoliate your hands;
• use a hand scrub that eliminates dead skin cells and replenishes moisture.
• wash hands afterward and dry them thoroughly.
step #5 ↝ moisturize your hands;
• moisturize now to avoid smudging almost-dry nail polish later.
step #6 ↝ apply base coat;
• wait 2 full mins between each coat.
step #7 ↝ apply the first coat of color
• be sure to get the brush all the way down to the cuticle and into the corners of the nail.
• maximum coverage on the first coat makes the second coat a breeze.
step #8 ↝ apply second coat;
• after 2 mins, apply the second coat of nail polish. sheer glazes may require a third coat for full coverage.
step #9 ↝ apply nail polish topcoat
step #10 ↝ clean up rough edges