Beeeeeeeep

A single annoying beep and buzz from the device on his bedside table was all it took to rouse him from his slumber, and the man immediately moved to turn off the disruptive device with a single swift movement. In one foul swoop, he managed to grab, tap, and toss his phone from tabletop to across the room, shutting it up and punishing it for waking him from his dream. The man groaned heavily as he woke up, widening his jaw in long drawn-out yawn before he achingly sat himself up from his comfortable bed. As he sat up, his blanket slid off his shoulders, exposing his bare chest to the cool morning air, and forcing him to shiver slightly as he attempted to wipe the sleep from his eyes with little success. "What an empty dream" he thought, trying to shake his fatigue from his mind with thoughts. In his sleepy stupor, he looked around his room in a half-asleep daze, checking his surroundings to see if anything had changed during his ten-hour dreaming session, and much to his chagrin, nothing had changed.

As he gandered at his colorful room, he immediately noticed the numerous posters, wall scrolls, and banners that covered not only his walls but also his ceiling as well. The Sun's rays showed through his partially closed blinds at just the right angle to perfectly illuminate his entire bedroom, allowing him to gaze happily at the seemingly hundreds of nerdish memorabilia that littered his place of residence. Naruto, Dragon Ball, Bleach, One Piece, No Game No Life, Mirai Nikki, Kill la Kill, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Monogatari, High School DxD, Hunter X Hunter, Boku no Hero Academia, Noragami, Danmachi, Attack on Titan, etcetera, etcetera. 

These were the colorful, numerous posters that covered the surface area of his room, and this wasn't all his room was decorated with either. Although the room was small, in front of his bed frame was a full-size bookshelf, that was as tall as his door frame, was filled to the brim with manga, light-novels, and various other more intellectually stimulating books as well, and on each of those rows of books were various high-quality figures that beautifully decorated the bookshelves. As the man looked to his right, he saw his spotless glass desk that had two identical lit 27inch monitors sitting atop it, and in front of the left monitor sat a glowing, rainbow-colored keyboard, accompanied by an equally glowing mouse, that sat atop a full-length Monster Musume mouse pad depicting a spider-woman from the Anime.

Connected to the two apparent gaming monitors were a few pieces of technology that sat on the hardwood floor beneath the glass desk. On the furthest left was a rainbow flashing PC with its colors flashing and its fans spinning as it had clearly been left on the previous night, next to the large computer was a slick PlayStation 5, and on the far right, separated from the other two, was a small Nintendo Switch with the console still in it's dock. 

Sitting in between the two sets of consoles was a comfortable, cushioned, (F/C) and black gaming chair that was spun haphazardly and was now facing towards the tired man and his bed. The other things that were inside the small room included his wide-open closet, filled with an assortment of hoodies, T-shirts, and joggers, and also his dresser for his undergarments and the junk drawer where he put random things that had no place. Although the room was incredibly stuffy because of the multitude of large objects that were crammed into it, everything was fairly neat, polished, and organized with the only exception being the clothes that spilled from the closet.

With one final yawn and a long stretch to limber his limbs and fully wake himself up, the special human thought, "where the fuck did, I throw my phone?" The question that he asked was entirely rhetorical and he in fact already knew the answer, so with all the energy he could muster, the man rolled his way out of bed, leaving his blanket behind, and stood in the cool morning air. As he stood, he near immediately sat back down in his central seating location, his comfy gaming chair, and spun his way towards his desk, squinting at the overly bright screen as his eyes adjusted to the light. "I was playing Guilty Gear," he said aloud to himself, "I really need to stop leaving my PC on." With that said, he turned off the glowing box which immediately shut off all the other glowing electronics on his desk, leaving the only light in the room being the Sun that glew through his windows.