Daddy No

"I was just sitting in my room with the tv on, playin wit my dolls when I heard my mama and daddy arguing. I wasnt too suprised since they do it all the time and nobody seems to want to take responsibility in that house. They always be arguin. So I got up and opened my door to listen. I heard them. They was close. I walk out to the top of the stairs. They was sittin at the bottom. They were arguing...about me. I remember hearin my daddy say he was leavin and he was not leavin her any money to take care of us. Thats what he said. Then I heard her say 'no..please. Okay I'll do it just dont leave us.' I had no idea what she was talkin bout. Later on that evening though after dinner I was helpin my sister wash the dishes...and uh...my mama was an addict so she was slumped over on the dinner table. Like always. But I had turned around because I heard my daddy whisper my name. He called me to come upstairs with him. So I did as I was told and I followed him. Lookin back on it now I...really wish I didnt. So I went upstairs and...he was waitin for me in my bedroom. On my bed. I walked in and he got up and closed the door. He picked me up out of nowhere and told me 'You know I always loved you more.' Then he threw me on the bed and started undressing me. I kept askin him what he was doin...but he wouldnt answer me. Then I would yell 'stop stop! Leave me alone daddy stop!' But he never did."

DRS: Do you want to go further or do you want to stop for today?

C: We can stop today I really dont wanna talk anymore.

DRS: Okay well today I believe was a really great session. Good Job.

C: Thanks.

Camille gathered her things together as she stood up ready to leave. She bid her therapist goodbye then headed out to her place. She drove 30 minutes away in her all white BMW and soon pulled up into her driveway. She always said she wanted to live in a nice place when she grew up, where she stayed currently was no mansion but it definately was a step up from where she started in the hood of Harlem. She got out her car and made her way into the house. Locking the front door behind her she headed up the stairs to her bedroom. It was almost 7 and she needed to get ready for work.