🌺🍁Chapter 63 : Breaking Through The Mountain

"[Name]..."

You opened an eye as you felt you and White No-face arrived to your destination, you blinked your eyes as you still feel dizzy from the teleport. Your hand was still on White No-face's shoulder after he carried you in bridal style. Slowly, you realized that he had took you inside the mouth of Kiln Mountain.

Your brows furrowed covered your nose immediately, "Ugh! The smell inside here is so smelly!" You said, waving your hand infront of you to wave off the smell. As always, you nose is sensitive to smelling things. You jumped off of White No-face arms and turned around to face him. "Did you really have to take me with you inside this smelly place?" You complained, shaking your head. The ghost with him sweatdropped.

"You brought me here to lure him into your trap, right?" You spoke. White No-face remained quiet but that already confirmed your question, silence means yes. You sighed, dropping on your knees and held your head with your hand. Not noticing White No-face almost ran to your side in concern but held himself not to.

"I really feel dizzy from the teleporting."

---------

"This is all my fault, San Lang!"

"Your Highness, it's not your fault!"

"No! He wouldn't be taken away if only I listened to him." Xie Lian said, burying his face on his hand. Hua Cheng frowned, looking down the ground. "It's fault, I should've payed attention to him knowing that he targets [name] too." He mumbled. "But it's never too late to save him."

"San Lang..." Hua Cheng smiled in reassurance. "I believe in [name]. He's stronger than him and I believe he's waiting for us to come for him." He said. Xie Lian look down at the mouth of Kiln' Mountain then turned to Hua Cheng. He gripped onto Hua Cheng's hand tightly and nodded.

The two side by side watched the immense abyss below. Hua Cheng spoke, "After this is all resolved, I'll show gege my proudest sculpted statue and [name] will show us our children" Xie Lian smiled with determination and nod his head.

After all, Shao [Name]'s objection is to resolve this matter and for their children to grow up in a free world, not a world of chaos. And they have children awaiting for them to come home to meet their parents, and to living a peaceful life with family.

The two jumped down together, gusts of wild winds past his ears and a force so strong like crashing waves. Half way in the air, Xie Lian's grip turned empty, the hand held in his palm disappeared all of a sudden!

His heart lurched, "SAN LANG!?" he shouted. He was falling rapidly. For a moment, Xie Lian landed steadily, he rose to his feet.

"San Lang?" He called out. There was no answer. He lit up a palm torch to illuminate things and see what things are down here. He accidentally didn't control his powers and the flames erupted too high. He tossed the fire to the ground, it brightened the back of a faint white silhouette not far away.

Xie Lian was instantly alarmed, "WHO IS IT?!"

"Shhh!" White No-face hushed. He stepped out closer and he held a finger infront of his mask. "Be quiet or you're gonna wake up [name]" He said, gesturing to [name] that was unconscious on the ground. Xie Lian's eyes widen. White No-face come close by step again, "No need to yell anymore. The Kiln' is now sealed shut. There is now three of us present."