🌺🍀Chapter 36 : Interfering and Escaping!

"Now this is concerning..." [Name] mumbles, hanging upside-down the eaves with Xie Lian beside him.

You watched Shi Wudu had a bowl of something black and unknown in his hands as he walked over to Shi Qingxuan and forced the contents to his throat. Shi Qingxuan choked violently, sputtering out half of the contents and dirtying himself. He started screaming and knocked the bowl. This made Shi Wudu furious and yelled at his brother.

A moment of silence and Shi Wudu spoke about fixing Shi Qingxuan's wind fan however, something made you even curious. Shi Qingxuan said he didn't want his Wind Fan anymore.

Shi Wudu immediately rose to his feet, his fingers pressed against his temple and listening intently. [Name] furrowed his brows, it seems Shi Wudu just received a private message. Immediately, he left the bedchamber.

"So he's gonna go through his third heavenly calamity..." You thought to yourself.

"Now, can I go?" Xie Lian asks you. You sigh heavily, letting his wrist go and replied. "Yes." Both of you silently flipped down and Xie Lian pushed the window, looking to sneak it.

No matter how he pushed, the window wouldn't budge. You stop Xie Lian from pushing it further and realized there was an alarm spell casted upon it.

"Lord Wind Master. Lord Wind Master!" Xie Lian calls out in a low tone.

Shi Qingxuan jerked on his bed and turn his head. "Your Highness? General Xiānnǚ!"

"Yes, it's us. What happened to you?" Xie Lian responded. "We can't open this window. May we come in through another way?" You asked, knocking softly on the window.

"Don't destroy anything! There's a spell all over the windows and doors here." Shi Qingxuan hurriedly said. "If you force yourselves in, the Palace of Wind and Water will know someone has come. Unless it's by me or my brother." He explained.

"But you're all tied up like that" Xie Lian pointed out.

"You're Highness, wait a sec. Let me break free of this..." Shi Qingxuan said struggling like crazy.

"..."

You sweatdrop, watching Shi Qingxuan rolled around the bed and struggling with great trouble to break free. Your brows furrowed noticing how the ropes look nothing like a spiritual device and seems an ordinary rope. It should've snapped the ropes and broke free but...why is Shi Qingxuan having difficulty on breaking free to such a simple rope?

"Hm?" You noticed a movement under the Shi Qingxuan's bed and a hand stretch out. Xie Lian was shocked.

"Lord Wind Master! There's someone underneath your bed!" Shi Qingxuan's face dropped. "WHAT?!"

A black silhouette crawled out from under the bed, and stood before him, watching him. The man was wearing black robes and bore the mask of a ghost. You blink a few times and instantly recognized who that man was. You reached a hand to Xie Lian's shoulder, stopping him from trying to break the window. 

"Calm down, Lian."

The man pushed up his ghost mask and spoke in a low voice. "Shut up..."