🌺🍀Chapter 33 : Welcome Unexpected Visitors!

The next day everything is fine, so bright and sunny every morning, and Puqi Shrine door is always opened. Bunch of people from the village, mostly girls and women come to the shrine, it was obvious who they came for.

"Ah-Xu! You naughty boy! Come here!"

"WAAAHHH!"

Hua Cheng's shoulders shake with laugher, watching you chasing the small child with mud dirt all over his body. There was an accident when the child was cleaning, and while running he fell on the mud. Since that, he sometimes splashes mud everywhere!

"Ah-Xu!"

It took an hour and the small boy has been finally clean. After using your pixies to hold your son from splashing water on you, and it was surprising Hua Cheng offered to help you with the child problem.

"I'm sorry about the trouble, San Lang. He's really such a handful child." You said, combing the hair of your son. Hua Cheng chuckles. "It's fine, [name]. I'm getting used of this child's behavior when I visit the village." He said.

"Oh? Xu-er is finally clean!" Xie Lian says, coming from the back door. You sheepishly laugh then ties the boy's hair. "Yeah. Lian, sorry about the dirt outside. I'll clean it up." Xie Lian shakes his head. "No need, San Lang cleaned them up already." He said, pointing to Hua Cheng.

"Hey Chickee, what're you doing checking me out? Do I make your little tender heart quiver?"

Xie Lian shake his head at Qi Rong's tasteless flirting at women. Before he could open the door, voices of awe from the villagers were heard.

"Whoa! A legendary beauty!"

"Why would such beautiful ladies come to our village?"

"I've never seen such pretty ladies in my life! And there's two of them."

Cleaning the altar table, you ushered Ah-Xu to get the put the broom stick back to the wall. You approached San Lang, washing the dishes asking of any of he need help.

Hua Cheng smiled. "Ah-[name], you should take some rest. This is the last anyway." He said. You nod your head.

Suddenly, just when you turn around, four pair of eyes met, Hua Cheng behind you smiled, showing his teeth. Instantly, you recognize the person infront and it was Ming Yi! Her pupils shrank and she backed three feet away. Shi Qingxuan flung put her Wind Fan, sticking an attack stance.

"CRIMSON RAIN SOUGHT FLOWER!"

Qi Rong roared in rage. "AND I'M THE GREEN GHOST! HOW COME NONE OF YOU RECOGNIZED ME WHEN BEATING ME, BUT KNEW IT WAS HIM WITH ONE LOOK?!"

You sweated, "... Of course no one would recognize you since you're inside of a human body."

"Lord Earth Master looks lively."

"Lord Ghost King also looks leasiurely as always."

Hua Cheng's expression turned icy. "Leave. I don't care what important business you have. Do not come anywhere near here again." He warned.