🌺🍀Chapter 11 : The Crescent Pass

After leaving a message to San Lang and Xie Lian, you returned back to the heaven realm. And you met two cultivator women in the upper court which it turns out it was the Lord Wind Master Shi Qingxuan and Earth Master Ming Yi in disguise. Ever since you two have met for the first time, he became so close to you and called you his friend. Also, he'd been urging you to disguise as a woman like he did to Earth Master. By the look of his face, you don't know whether to laugh or pity him.

You kindly held back a laugh causing Qingxuan to pout. "Alright, alright wind master." Seems like he finds it fun when cross-dressing.

You stepped back a bit and your body transformed into a woman cultivator wearing a white robe with clovers and a lucky scarf wrapped around your shoulders. It was a female version of yourself.

"Ah-[Name], you look so cute!" Shi Qingxuan squealed.

You laugh at her enthusiasm then put on the cloak Ming Yi gave to you. "[Name] have you ever been to Crescent Pass?" Ming Yi suddenly spoke. "Yeah, I used to help Lian collect scraps and junks before." You replied.

The sky in the dessert was clear and cloudless, giving the scorching sun a way. It was as if they were running on a hot steaming oven, cooking them alive. The three of you were running, gliding through the clouds and strolling unhurriedly over the golden sand. Shi Qingxuan lead the group followed by Ming Yi and You behind her. As you sped by the abandoned inn, you felt a gaze over to your figures when you saw Xie Lian eating a dumpling.

"Xie Lian? And he's with the two junior officials? Is that San Lang?" You thought to yourself while jumping on an abandoned inn.

When your eyes met Xie Lian's, you gave him a smirk and wink. Xie Lian on the other hand felt flustered by the gesture, he finds it strange receiving it from a stranger but had a bubbly feeling. San Lang followed his gaze and Nan Feng stopped his bickering and rose.

Nan Feng spoke. "Who was that?"

"I don't know. I think they're not ordinary people." Xie Lian replied and stood up. San Lang furrowed his eye brows, he had a strange feeling watching the the figure of a white clad strange disappearing slowly in the dessert.

"Was that His Highness?" Shi Qingxuan asked, faltering his steps slowly and stop. "Yeah, and why are they here?" You held a hand under your chin. "Could they be here with the same reason too?" Ming Yi spoke. Qingxuan sighed, summoning his wind fan. "What are you gonna do to them, wind master?" You asked.

He noticed the concerned tone in your voice and gave you a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I won't do harm to them. I'll just make a sandstorm just to keep them away."

You sweated, you don't know whether to be worried or... something else. "Is he really just gonna keep them away?...I'm worried."

Wind Master got on his stance as he elegantly wave his wind fan and slowly, a whipping gust of dust is getting stronger. The wind howling, gust became deafening gales and the whirling sand wrapped in the air. The sandstorm is getting bigger and it's heading straight to your friends direction.

"[Name]! Let's go!" Ming Yi says, taking your hand. You made last gaze to the direction of your friends then you followed Ming Yi from behind.

The fortress was difficult  to see because it camouflaged in the sand, becoming one in the dessert but with your familiarity in these places made it easy to find. The fortress walls was pretty high,there were also caved in and was buried. Passing through, the three of you had finally entered inside the Banyue Kingdom. It took a few minutes before you had reached the kingdom.

However, Xie Lian and the rest had made it out first and had entered the kingdom. It was a relief they had made it out safe but still you are worried that Xie Lian might get involved in this.

"They got here so fast!" Shi Qingxuan said, whipping his whisk. You furrowed your brows, noticing a familiar face from the group however you can't make it out if it's him. "[Name]," Earth Master was paused off when the wind master cut her off. "They noticed us! Ah! They gone!" She says, pointing to the direction the four had ran off.

"They can't go that far! Let's go!" You said, running to their direction they disappeared.

The three had jump from abandoned roofs until you came across to a street. You take the lead first, unfolding your lucky fan just in case your group will be attacked in any direction. Roaming the streets, your eyes peering over here and there and your bright eyes being observant to the surroundings. Strolling right after you is Wind Master and next to her is Earth Master, eyes were piercing cold and is observing.

The thought of your position like a leader made you sweated. If someone had heard about the story of the Banyue and her Goushi, you might be mistaken as the Witch of Banyue and the two behind you is your subordinates. Ugh!

Shi Qingxuan whipped her whisk leasiurely and spoke. "Now where did those people go? Do we have to search them one by one?"

Ming Yi approached beside you and stoically spoke. "You could ask your friends to help you."

You were busy, looking for the people your group was searching for ignoring the two gods behind you talking. In a moment, your eyes caught something a figure hiding behind the buildings. However, earth master had taken your hand and pulled you with her having enough of talking to wind master.

"Hmph! You're so cruel! I thought were friends" Shi Qingxuan pouted.

You nervously chuckle then spoke. "Can you two stop---" you paused, noticing something. Shi  Qingxuan was already further ahead but had noticed Ming Yi stopped and came back around. "Are you coming or not?" Wind master asked.

Ming Yi was facing a decayed shelter but didn't look at her. "You. Step back." Ming Yi says, looking at you over her shoulder. You hesitated for a moment but then complied.

Ming Yi was about to raise her hand when suddenly a loud explosion blasted across the street. Dust and sand rolled into the air, clouding the street. In the middle of the cloud dust, a shadow appeared and shot a stream of flame to your direction. Ming Yi rushed forward and blocked you from harm with her hand raised, she caught the streaming flame.

The black shadow used the opportunity to escape and soon disappeared. Immediately, Earth and Wind master chased after it, then you gave the house a sweeping look and followed your friends.