🌺🍀Chapter 2 : Who will be the Bride?

"Are you alright, Lian?" [Name] asked, concerned. Xie Lian awkwardly laugh, hands resting on the back of his head,a  printed slap of a hand marked his cheek.

He was about to speak when Fu Yao interrupts. "You helped them but they bite the hand that feeds. It's so typical of you!"

"That's why we shall mind our own business" [Name] felt like Xie Lian got scolded like a child.

After helping Xiao Ying, in all return Xie Lian got slapped in the face and Xiao Ying running. [Name] knew why she did that, however, Xie Lian could've said something first instead, the girl mistaken his action like a pervert and ran. The four of them have been waiting a a minute, waiting for the tea master to finish counting the bill they had paid for the damaged post.

"Alright, the bill is settled. You're all free to go!" The tea master said.

"Thanks." Xie Lian paused then asked the tea master. "By the way, do you know where the nearest temple for General Ming Guang is?"

"Ming Guang Temple? We don't have one here" Tea master replied. [Name] rosed an eyebrow. "You don't? How come?" he asked.

"However, we do have a Nan Yang Temple."

As soon as the four of them arrived their destination, the place was dark and empty. The moment they entered, there were many offerings and incense displayed in the altar.

"That's strange." [Name] mumbled, looking around the place."It is General Ming Guang who is in charge of the north mortal realm. But why it only has Temples for General Nan Yang." he said.

"Though General Nan Yang is in charge of the southeast, he still got so many believers in the north."Xie Lian added.

Fu Yao "humph"-ed in the corner checking out the offerings, but there's a hint of slyness in his tone. "He is beloved of people, alright."he said.

Xie Lian turn to [name] exchanging looks then uncertainly asked Nan Feng. "I have a question, but I don't know..." Nan Feng turn his gaze away rudely. "If you don't know whether ask or not. Then don't ask" he said.

"Actually, I was about to say, but I don't know who I should ask."

Fu Yao suddenly appeared before him then said. "Is it about the naming of Nan Yang Temple?" [Name] tilt his head. "Naming?..." It took a few second before you covered your mouth in realizations. Nan Feng butts in suddenly.

"Shut it!" He said, glaring at Fu Yao.

Fu Yao only smirked then began explaining."Long long ago, General Nan Yang was called Duke Yang. However, a careless king had "Duke" mispelled, with "i" instead of "u". Hence, all Duke Yang Temples changed their names into Dick Yang Temple. Words traveled fast!"

And with that, Fu Yao burst into laughing.

Shao [Name] very kindly held back his laugh, leaving a bit of face for Nan Yang infront of his divine statue. Nan Feng, however, was outraged. "The spelling was already corrected!"