🌺🍁Chapter 61 : Cave of Ten Thousand Gods

The yellow will-o'-the-wisp brightens the place, right next to the darkness Xie Lian noticed something stood near beside him. When he looked closer, turns out it was just a statue. [Name] on the other hand looks puzzled and confused by the sight.

"Strange, I've never seen that one when I came in Mount Tong'lu." You said, scratching your cheek. Xie Lian was surprised and turn to you, "Really?" You nodded. "Yeah, maybe someone carved that when he came here."

Xie Lian and [Name] went around once and verified the place they were in was a cavern. You walked ahead while Xie Lian was looking closely at the statue, the yellow will-o'-the-wisp lightens your way, trying to remember the paths of this cavern. However, the statues in this cave looks so familiar to you and the robe from Xianle Kingdom is very familiar.

"Gege!" You were about to turn around when Hua Cheng tightly embraced you from behind. You breathe a heavy sighed and pat Hua Cheng's hand around your waist. "San Lang, you scared me! Please don't do that again." You said.

When Hua Cheng loosens the embrace, you noticed how he hesitated to let go and comply your request. You fully turned to face him and Hua Cheng spoke, "When me and gege was separated for a minute after the avalanche, I dreamed that..." Hua Cheng paused.

You blinked a few times then asked, "What? What did you dreamed of?" Hua Cheng looks down and continue, "Ah-[name]...you died."

Xie Lian and [Name] were taken aback, you were mostly shocked by his words. You schooled your face and smiled, "San Lang, it's just a dream. I'm right here, alive!" You said, trying to lift his mood. Xie Lian nodded. "[Name] is right, San Lang. It's just a dream, don't let it bother you." He said.

Hua Cheng looked up and smiled, "Hm. Yeah, it's just a dream."

--------

After exiting the cavern, Xie Lian noticed there was a long corridor outside, who knows where it leads to.

"How come you never know about this cave but remembers the ditch above the mountains?" You asked Hua Cheng. "[Name], I most likely don't know under the snowy mountain." He said. You narrowed your eyes at him, finding his answer suspicious. Hua Cheng quickly avoids your gaze which makes even more suspicious.

"How did we get here?" Xie Lian asked. Hua Cheng replied softly, "Maybe we made a misstep and fell through a ditch. It can't have been someone who put us here intentionally."

Recalling another thing, Xie Lian asked, "Were here, then where's Nan Feng and Fu Yao?" Hua Cheng replied unsympathetically. "Probably buried in the snow. Who cares, they're heavenly officials. This won't kill them"

"San Lang, when your butterfly went forward earlier, what did you heard them say?"

"Just some meaningless arguments. What else can it be?"

You noticed how Hua Cheng was snickering but his eyes seemed unkind. He must've heard the two talk about Xie Lian and it's something he didn't like. The three walked along the corridors of the stone cave. Within every cavern, various statues with different poses, clothings and all sorts.