🌺🍀Chapter 48 : Topless General Xiānnǚ

The next day, the three came to a small town, strolling on the streets and chatting leisurely.

"With the reopening of Mount Tong'lu, all the preceding ghosts kings are affected by the tremors."Xie Lian asked. "So does this mean that Black Water is the same?" [Name] nodded his head, holding Hua Cheng's small hand while his other hand is courted on his back.

Hua Cheng replied,"Yes. But our situation is different, our training methods are different and so natural our ways of resisting provocation are also different." Xie Lian asked,"For example? How does he resist aggravation?"

[Name] replied,"Probably, Hibernation."

Hua Cheng continued, "When Black Water was a mortal, he suffered the torment of jail. With only one meal every three days, even if he was given swill, he had to swallow it down. Hunger ruined his stomach, sometimes he'd feed nonstop and sometimes he'd reject eating anything at all." Xie Lian mused, "No wonder he's so impressive in devouring everything."

[Name] nod his head in agreement. "Indeed. I might as well mention that Qi Rong feasting on human flesh was trying to imitate He Xuan on purpose."he said. Xie Lian was speechless for a moment.

After pondering, Xie Lian asked Hua Cheng, "Then that forest of upside-down corpses? Could he be was trying to imitate you?"

[Name] clicked his tongue in confirming Xie Lian's question. "Correct." Hua Cheng replied. "Because he wanted to achieve the same blood rain scenery but didn't know how I did it. He simply and vulgarly hangs rows of dead bodies in air."he said.

"..."

[Name]'s brows knitted slightly, "You leaked false information, but Ling Wen leaked the real information. I still don't understand how she has seen through your Lang Ying disguise?" You said.

"What I don't understand is something else."Hua Cheng said. "What?"[Name] and Xie Lian asked in unison.

"That foul cultivator Heaven's Eye. I've played him a couple times, his skills aren't bad."Hua Cheng said. Xie Lian agreed. "It's true. He's really got the talent and put in effort."he said.

"Yeah. So why would he say that gege's lips are covered in the essence of evil?" Hua Cheng questioned.

"..."

"..."

You and Xie Lian exchanged looks, clearly you could see Xie Lian's eyes begging for your help and quickly, you just remembered you have to buy a new robe for your female body.

"Ah! Lian, why don't you buy a new robe for San Lang while I go to that store to buy a dress." You said, pointing to the other clothing store shop across the food stall.

"Oh-uh...yeah! Go ahead [name]! Let's go San Lang." Xie Lian then pulled the child's hand.

"Okay gege."

----------

You sighed in relief as you just escaped from Hua Cheng's questions. Currently you were inside the dressing stall to put on the robe you bought from the store. The clothing store was a daring one, and there was a small stall inside for changing,so those who came to purchase clothes could try them on.