🌺🍀Chapter 40 : The Black Water Manor and Maiden Fiend's Lair

A/n : Whoah!😲 I never thought we have reached this chapter! Haha😅 This is my first story to reach this many chapter😏 I can't believe it! The last time my story almost have many chapters is in my old wattpad account. I was so close but then something unexpected happened and I lost it.😭 I literally cried for losing all my stories I wrote in there!

About the MDZS x male reader, I think I'll be able to publish the story and publish one or two chapters, this year. I don't know what I was thinking... actually😅✌️ I'm not sure when it'll be publish though. Maybe next month or this coming week.

Anyway, I couldn't reach this chapter so far if it weren't for you my dear readers😊 Thank you so much, and it's fun reading your comments in every chapters😉😆 Thank You All!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"..."

"..."

Xie Lian frozed, his hand still cupping [name]'s cheeks and their lips are only one inch parted away. He was petrified!

"[Name]... you're awake..." Xie Lian uttered.

However, [name] didn't speak. Xie Lian started panicking and drop his hands. And began apologizing, "NONONONO! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! I CAN EXPLAIN—"

"Lian, please calm down. I still feel dizzy and felt like I drank seawater" You said, cutting his off guard. Pushing yourself up, you held a hand over to your head and sit up.

"..."

"..."

"Gege! Are you two alright?"

You looked over to the distant and saw Hua Cheng running over to your direction. Xie Lian internally sighs in relief.

"Oh goodness! I felt like I wanna die already"

"Hm? Did something happened?" Hua Cheng asks, noticing the silence between you and Xie Lian. Xie Lian panicks then waves his hand frantically. "N-No! No! Uhm... Nothing happened at all!" He said.

You sit up straight from the sand and tries to get the sand off your hair. Hua Cheng didn't ask further about Xie Lian's behavior and helped you stand up instead.

"There's some little things on this island, but don't worry they can't reach us here." Hua Cheng said.

Xie Lian looked around. "Is this island really desserted without a trace of people?"he asked. You replied, "Yeah, this is the heart of Black Water Demon Lair, Black Water Island."

"San Lang, have you been here before?"Xie Lian asked. Hua Cheng shook his head. "Never. But I know of this island."he said. Xie Lian knitted his brows. "I wonder where the Lord Wind Master and the others have drifted to,whether they're on the island too"

Xie Lian peeks a glance to your direction, he expects to see you with them however, you were gone.

"San Lang! [Name]'s gone!" Xie Lian said, worried in his tone. Hua Cheng's eyes widen. [Name] were just with them and he disappeared for a short moment.