🌺🍁Chapter 50 : Familiar Lady Jian

"Is he okay now?"

"He's fine now." You said, removing your palm from Guzi's forehead as the light green dust disappeared in your hand. Hua Cheng nod in acknowledgement and calmly stacked a golden foil palace.

"EVERYONE! LOOK OUTSIDE, QUICK! THE CRIMSON RAIN SOUGHY FLOWER TURNED INTO A BRAT! IF YOU HOLD A GRUDGES AGAINST HIM, GO NOW!!! DON'T MISS THIS CHANC---!"

Before he finished, a glistening butcher knife was thrust into his mouth between his teeth. The handle of the butcher knife was gripped in Xie Lian's hand. Xie Lian smiled, "Hm? What are you yelling about?" The voice died in Qi Rong's throat.

The crowd saw Hua Cheng, stacking a golden foil palace outside the Inn.

"IS THAT HIM?"

"PROBABLY!"

Xie Lian dashed out to get there before the others, Qi Rong that was still bound by Rouye was being dragged along the ground.

He shrieked,"XIE LIAN YOU DOG FUCKER! YOU MUST BE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE AS EVIL AS YOU FAKE WHITE LOTUS! AAAAAHHHHHH--"

The mob gathers around. "Do we charge?"

"Watch out for trickery. How about we observe first?"

Hua Cheng rose to his feet as he finished building the little gold foil palace. He side-eyed the little building he constructed and gently kicked it then the gold foil palace collapsed. And that Inn also rumbled as it crumbled. The illusion was broken and the Inn earlier became a broken little cottage on a hill. The monks and cultivators were also all crushed under the rotten logs and ragged straw.

"San Lang, won't using powers like this affect you?" You asked. Hua Cheng waved his hand and the gold foils disappeared into thin air. "Don't worry [name], something like this small is nothing."he said.

Just then, Fu Yao break out from the logs, and pushing a batch of hay away. He angrily exclaimed,"YOU'RE NOT BOTHERED! I'M BOTHERED!" He plucked a piece of straw from his hair and stomped before Xie Lian, Hua Cheng and You.

He glared at the moment...shorter Hua Cheng. "YOU!...You did this on purpose!"

Hua Cheng blinked, he didn't rebuked or taunt either and raised his inky black eyes to look at Xie Lian. Xie Lian immediately pulled him behind. "No, no, surely not. Kids don't know how to control themselves...Fu Yao."he said. Fu Yao watched him disbelief. "...Kids? Your Highness, do you really think I'm so blind as to not recognize who this is?!"

Xie Lian replied innocently. "What are you talking? This is just a little normal child."

"..."

You felt the need to slap your face however, your hands are both holding the sleeping child in your arms. Fu Yao stared at Hua Cheng and narrowed his eyes. Then a faint creaking sound came behind and Lan Chang pushed a piece of roof and crawled out. Fu Yao turned back to her. Xie Lian sighed in relief.

You and Hua Cheng heard Xie Lian was talking to a heavenly official of the Upper Court and they stepped away. You placed a hand on Guzi's forehead and the fever was slowly dying now. For a moment, you didn't notice a two glowing lotus pods appeared as you removed your hand. Xie Lian however, saw a glimpse of glowing lotus in your palm, he paused for a second then continued talking to Feng Xin.