(Love ↓ in Greek)

"Agapi, I think you're pregnant!" all of a sudden, I felt a pinch on my leg, and I laughed again. After Vivi stopped puking for good, she washed her face then got changed. I grabbed my wallet and keys then put them in my pocket and I picked Viviana up and made my way downstairs. I ran into Leo, Aries, and Frankie. 

"Where are you in a hurry for?" Leo asked while staring at us. I smiled widely and whispered while leaning into them, "Vixen's pregnant!" I exclaimed in a whisper yell. They looked at me in confusion, excitement, and nervousness. I started walking to the front door and Aries ran to the door and opened it then they followed us to the car. Frankie opened the car door for Viviana, and I sat her in there and she gave me a dirty look, "What the hell is that for?" I asked and she shrugged then shut her door. I got in the driver's seat then the guys got in the back seats. I looked at them in the rearview mirror.

"Why are you guys coming?" I asked and they looked at me as if I'm stupid. "Our mafia queen is literally pregnant, carrying the very soul of our future mafias. We have to protect her at all costs." Aries said smiling. Frankie was rubbing Viviana's shoulders while he was sitting behind her. I started driving towards the store. About half an hour later we finally got there at the store. I got out then before I even got to Vivi's side, Frankie and Aries were already helping her out and held onto both of her arms while they walked. 

"She's like in her first month! Not even!" I shouted out as they were already almost at the doors. I quickly followed behind and trailed them to the feminine aisle. We were looking at the pregnancy tests and we noticed a bunch of people walking past us giving weird looks. We looked at each other and realized why it looks weird. 30-year-old men surrounding a small, young 20-year-old. Leo moved further down and looked at the condoms, Frankie turned around and started looking at tampons, and Aries stood there with me talking to Viviana about the pros and cons of each brand of test. Viviana didn't reach for anything, but I could tell she was looking at the contraceptives. She looked at me and pulled me away,

**TALK OF ABORTION DO NOT COME IN THE COMMENTS BEING BITCHES THIS DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING OF MY PERSONAL OPINIONS AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOURS. KEEP IT THAT WAY**

"Do you want this baby Gerald?" Viviana became serious using my name, her face was emotionless. I shrugged a bit and she sighed and held her face. "I need to know what I should do Gerald. I'm 23, almost 24 in a few more months. Are we ready for a baby? Am I ready for a baby?" Vivi started to panic, the guys started to stare at us, I assumed they could hear what we were saying. Leo's face was stern, Aries was focused on Viviana. That boy would go to war for her, they've became siblings over all these years. Frankie stood there dumbfounded, totally confused on what was happening. 

"I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do Viviana. If you don't want this baby, then you're entitled to whatever feels right to you. If you want an abortion, then we'll set you up an appointment." I said softly to her, her face cringed a bit. "Killing my baby?" She asked while looking at me slowly. I nodded gently and she looked down at her stomach. "Am I even for sure pregnant? If I am then why we are getting a test?" Viv asked and I rubbed her back, "We're getting one to make sure for positively that you are before we do anything else. But most of all the signs are pointing that you are.".

Viviana turned around and grabbed two tests at random and started walking to the cashier. We all looked at each other and quickly started walking after her. As we reached up to her at the line, she was in. We were next and Viviana placed the tests on the counter. The guy looked at her and chuckled, we stared at him confusingly. He leaned into her, and she leaned back a bit.

"Which one's the dad? Or do you not know?" He chuckled again, I was about to say something until in a swift movement Viviana leaned over the counter and yanked him towards her by his hair and seethed at him, "What the fuck did you just say to me?". He was starting to stutter and tried to repeat himself, but Vivi started to punch him repeatedly. The four of us were standing there watching in amusement. We were interrupted from her show by an older woman yelling at us to control our child. That caught Viviana's attention and she was furious.