Chapter 62

"En mi espalda, este bebé me está matando" Mamá groans rubbing her back. Javier moves over and looks up at her with big eyes. "Please no dying" he whispers and she sits down on the couch slowly. "I'm too old for this" she mutters.

"Mami" he asks running to her. "No my son the baby is just being playful" she smiles resting a hand on her bump. "Are your boyfriends still coming over?" She asked and I nodded.

"I can't wait to see them again!" She cheers as Javier lays against her stomach staring at her with a toothy smile. Josefina came out of her room and quickly went to the kitchen. You could hear the fridge open and she only stopped when she saw us in the living room.

She seemed exhausted and I felt awful. "hangout with us?" Javier asked and she looked away before running to her room again. Mamá sighed and hugged her son who's lip now quivered.

"It's okay, your sister is just a little upset... she regrets some things" mamá continued to explain as I held my arm. She's been different since papa got taken sway. She seemed scared. I just don't know of what.

"I'm hungry again" Mamá complained and I laughed going to help her strand. "I'll go get food!" Javier cheers. He slides off of the couch and sprints for the kitchen.

She smiles and rest her head as there's a knock on the door. I smile and hurry to open it. "Yay you're here" I cheer letting the blonde hair, green eye boy in. His freckles popping off of his skin at the moment.

"Hello- hello" he says to me and then to my mother. She struggles to stand and waddles over to us. "Hello dear, it's so nice to see you again. Without the chaos" she explains and he nods. "Of course- my name is Dylan by the way" he adds and she nods touching his arm.

"Yes of course- I'm well... you can call me Sophia" she says confidently and I smile hugging Dylan. Javier comes running back with a bowl of chili that had been in the fridge. He set it on the coffee table still cold and comes over hugging Dylan. "Hi husbend" he cheers before running back into the kitchen we laugh at this stopping when there's another knock.

I go for the door and open it revealing Cameron. He had a big smile on his face and stepped in kissing my head before going over to kiss Dylan's as well. "Hello, name is Cameron" he reintroduced himself.

"Oh yes I remember you- thank you as well" she smiles her eyes closed. Javier's come out with a bag of chips and sets it on the table before grabbing Mamá. "I food! I got food!" He cheers trying to lead her towards the table.

"Thank you my son- looks delicious" she hums and he nods timidly going to Cameron. "Hello, husbend" he whispers. Dylan snickers while Cameron squats down. "Hello Javier, how are you?" He asks and the boy giggles kicking the ground.

"I'm being helpful!" He explains and Cameron nods putting his arms out. "Yay!" He cheers quickly hugging the bigger boy. There's the last knock as Mamá sits and stares at the cold food unsure if she wants to eat it cold or not.

I open the door for Anton who looks at us all suprised he's the last one. Cameron goes on his toes to kiss his temple and Anton chuckles at this.

"Hi Anton! Good to see you again" Mamá repeats. He nods stepping forward. "You too" he answers. Javier goes over and hugs him before hopping on the couch next to our Mamá.

I closed the door and waited not sure of what to do. "So you're having a boy? Right?" Dylan asked curious. "Correct. We have some names that Josefina and I liked" she smiles before risking it and taking a bite of the food.

"Ooo any you're willing to tell?" Dylan pried sitting next to her. She nods and covers her mouth happy to have a conversation. I smile at this and lean back against whoever was behind me. His hand went to my stomach and I immediately knew it was Cameron.

Anton wrapped his arm around Cameron as we watched them smile and talk. "So Josefina and I- well we were deciding between Angel and Antonio" she admits and Anton clears his throat.

"Love Antonio reminds of another really cool name- his nickname could be Ant..." he continues to go on. "You're funny" Cameron huffs but mamá was already laughing and it made me so happy.

"How far along are you?" Dylan continued with his questions watching excitedly. "7 months" she almost whispered it. You could tell at the moment she was excited for the baby.

"Wow! You're still moving around so well" Dylan compliments her and she smiles going to play with her hair. "I'd still consider myself in good condition" she teases and he nods standing up.

"I'll let you guys go hangout- Javier come here, do you want to eat with mami?" She asks and he runs over crawling onto the couch.

I hurry to lead the boys downstairs showing them around our small basement den. Which consisted of a couch, table, and tv. Then my room.

"Awe look" Dylan gushes at a picture of me in 1st grade. I had teeth missing and one legged was propped on a soccer ball as I smile proudly since we had probably won or something.

"Or not" I laugh awkwardly taking it from him. He chuckles looking around my room while Anton sits on my bed doing the same with his eyes.

Cameron on the other hand comes up behind me grabbing my hips. "Your beds going to be very hard to fuck you on..." he says so nonchalant. "Cameron!" I yell while Anton cracks up.

Dylan rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. "I guess we'll just have to experiment with different positions" Anton added and I just swatted Cameron again because he was closer.

"You guys are so horny" I complain. Still turning and putting my arms around Cameron's neck anyways. "Mmm well it's because I love you so much" he coos. I nod jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. Burying my head into his neck as he holds me up with a laugh.

"You want cuddles don't you?" He catches on taking me over to my bed. Cameron moves and he lays me on the bed before joining me. Our legs tangled together, I buried my face into his chest.

"That was adorable- Dylan come here I want to do it to!" Anton shouts standing from the bed. "Mmm no- I want to carry you" Dylan scoffs. Cameron and I sit up a bit to see this happen.

"Fine" Anton gives in to easy. The both of them laugh as Anton jumps up wrapping his legs around Dylan. Dylan easily holds him up and smiles proudly doing a spin.

"I feel like a baby" he drops his head back. "Hey!" I shout offended. "Luis- you are a baby and you're not convincing me otherwise" Anton laughs. I pout going back to hiding my head in Cameron's chest.

There's a lot of extra weight as Dylan drops Anton on us. He lays back over us and stretches himself. I smile and reach around grabbing his hand. When he stands up he keeps my hand.

I turn around to look at him and he leans over giving me a kiss. "Thank you" I hum, he nods playing with my hair.

Going back over to Dylan and spinning him around. "I want to dance- dance with me" Anton whined. I gave in and flipped over. Cameron hugs me from behind putting his chin on my head to watch.

"And what are we dancing to?" Dylan asked taking his hand. "Tonight the music seems so loud, I wish that we could lose this crowd. Maybe it's better this way. We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say" he jokingly sings or shouts spinning Dylan again.

The two rock back and forth as he continues to sing random lyrics to the song. I was uncultured or that's what's Anton told me since I hadn't heard it before. If I said this out loud though he would force me to listen to the song at least twenty times.

I smiled watching them. Dylan had a toothy grin and spun Anton who stopped grabbing his hips. They both laughed and pressed their foreheads together. We watched, Cameron's hand moving to my chest.

"I love you" Anton whispered to him kissing his forehead. "I love you too" Dylan replied giving him a kiss. "And I'm never gonna dance again- guilty feet got no rhythm- though it's easy to pretend" Anton goes back to shouting his lyrics leaning Dylan back.

"Okay you got me- I'm dancing now" Cameron sighs as I nod and start to sit up.

"Yeah me too"